Prediction: Conor will fight Gaethje instead of Poirier

Opposite stance is very different, gaethje will actually be checked all day
Conor hasn’t shown anything to indicate he is effective at Checking kicks. His stance is too deep, he will literally have to reinvent his entire approach to striking.

Gaethje has done just fine kicking southpaws before, he landed vicious kicks on Michael Johnson who is a fast southpaw. He just targeted his right low kick to the knee instead of the calf, which seemed like a very easy adjustment for Gaethje and won’t be easy for Conor to avoid (if they ever fight which I doubt would happen).

Gaethje also has a good left low kick which can target the muscle of the calf of Conor’s lead leg.

Gaethje is a bad matchup for Conor. Conor has warning track power at best at 155 and Gaethje has got a chin that will hold up long enough for Gaethje to take over when Conor gets tired/slows from accumulated damage.

With Conor doing a master troll on Dustin, not giving him the 500k, making Dustin wait out on a guaranteed title shot, and now saying their fight is off, Conor will fight Gaethje instead. Gaethje will throw calf kicks Conor can practice avoiding but most importantly Gaethje never uses offensive wrestling and Conor is probably the superior grappler. Conor vs Gaethje for International Fight Week in Las Vegas this summer I call it here now.

conro could of fought justin long ago but wont.

conor vs dustin 3 will happen as planned conor just still being a diva.

Nah. If Conor thought DP's kicks were brutal, he's going to be in a world of shit against Gaethje

Gaithje poses even more problems for conor then Dustin does...theres a reason he fought dustin the first time....when Gaithje insulted everyone but his mother calling him out for a fight...

Conor never fights gaithje....
The thought of Gaethje's name had Canrat shaking in his size 8 platform shoes, so much that he begged Dana for Diego in Dublin and settled with dusty old cowboy
2.jpeg

Champ Champ Conor beats pre tony Gaethje

Post Tony Gaethje obliterates Bald Conor.

I love watching McGregor fight but he has like a 40% chance against Poirier and Justin respectively.
Oddly enough i think he is 50/50 against Chandler. Maybe even 60/40

More likely that Conor fights Diaz or Sanchez.

But hey I'd be down for Justin cripplingly him then putting him to sleep

I want to see Conor give Holloway a rematch at 155.

Justin (and Ali) loved to publicly shit on Conor's character even before this, and I can't imagine a world where he wouldn't emphasize what a piece of shit Conor is for not going through with the donation in the promotion for a fight. From a PR standpoint, it'd make no sense to avoid Dustin just to choose Justin.

If Conor backs out of the Poirier fight, he will look like the biggest coward ever.
Nate backed out of a Poirier fight and no one gave it a second thought. I doubt this would change anyone’s mind about Conor.

Back