Predict what Till weighs in at

350 (about)

Gorilla size

172 first try but will make weight second time around while being carried off the scales by two of his team

170 dead on while pressing down on two towels held by 4 commissioners

<DCWhoa>

[scouser accent]
Gimme-Some-F**king-Liquid-Right-Fooking-Now Weight.
[/scouser accent]

In the real world....171.8lbs and a boatload of Reasons Why This Happened. Again. Again.

Till will probably get to somewhere in the 173 to 176 range.

The new UFC owners have really done a poor job of enforcing weight classes to keep fights fair. Rumble, Hendricks and Gastelum were forced to move up, why not Till? Romero missed weight for 2 recent championship fights. They are now finally moving him up to 205. Dern would need to cut off an arm to make 115 consistently. She weighed 123 at her last fight and has missed weight at 3 of her 7 professional fights at 115. Best case she is a 125 fighter.

I will be hopeful and say 170. he said last time he had trouble with his gf or something, I will believe in it. he "only" missed weight twice, and last time he had an excuse, so let's see

Till will probably get to somewhere in the 173 to 176 range.

The new UFC owners have really done a poor job of enforcing weight classes to keep fights fair. Rumble, Hendricks and Gastelum were forced to move up, why not Till? Romero missed weight for 2 recent championship fights. They are now finally moving him up to 205. Dern would need to cut off an arm to make 115 consistently. She weighed 123 at her last fight and has missed weight at 3 of her 7 professional fights at 115. Best case she is a 125 fighter.
totally agree, I cannot see Dern *reliably* making 115. She just doesn't have the required discipline. She's the right height for 115lb division but diet requires modification and she needs to do FAR more cardio workouts to reduce bodyfat percentage.
One more missed weight-cut and the UFC should force her to 125lbs.

Darren has far far more discipline than her, he tries HARD, but he is still (to be honest) too big for 170 and he knows that damn well and I personally think that this fight against Woodley is in fact his last fight at 170lbs.

Even if he WINS the fight I don't think he will have made the required 170lb Title-fight weight, so if that happens then he cannot be the 170lb-champion and he'll max the "I f**kin' beat that c**t" spiel after the fight and then he'll say he's moving up to 185lbs anyway, so a load of other "c**ts can Get It". This is Liverpool, indeed.

Last edited:
I want to say 170, my heart says 170.

Head says he won't make it.

I think he makes weight. I wasn't sure earlier but I think he's pulling this one off.

Around rumbleweight.
johnson.jpg

It depends how much Tiramisu he eats and whether he brings his towel.

Interview from yesterday
0:35 he says it's 182, supposing it's true he has to cut 12 lbs in 24 hours, I guess he will make it

Back