Predict what Till weighs in at

176 but Tyron will still fight him despite his previous comments

I6jfaL8.jpg

I feel Till will make weight and Tyron will still unleash 400 years of black oppression on his ass.

Till will probably get to somewhere in the 173 to 176 range.

The new UFC owners have really done a poor job of enforcing weight classes to keep fights fair. Rumble, Hendricks and Gastelum were forced to move up, why not Till? Romero missed weight for 2 recent championship fights. They are now finally moving him up to 205. Dern would need to cut off an arm to make 115 consistently. She weighed 123 at her last fight and has missed weight at 3 of her 7 professional fights at 115. Best case she is a 125 fighter.

The middle weight division will implode if some how Till wins the belt, it's a fundamental rule of string theory, that you cannot have 2 Northern Monkeys holding a belt of the same weight class in the UFC within the same decade........ I think it's known as the Bisping Paradox.......

To silence all the naysayers, Till is going to weigh in at 164 lbs.

Just give him DC's magic towel and he'll be fine

But I think he will pay the price for it. He seems to have signs of being someone broken by the weight cut, saying things like "I just want to fight I don't even want to train anymore" "no one can ever ask me about weight again, or I'm gonna slap them"

To me it seems like he is entitled and has gotten to where he is by cutting corners. I think he started cutting too early, has been dehydrated too long and may get KTFO because of it.

The brain can deal with being dehydrated for 24-48 hours and then rehydrating but it seems like Till has been cutting water for a longtime already. He looked drawn out as fuck on Wednesday morning with 48 hours and 12 pounds still to cut.

Dern would need to cut off an arm to make 115 consistently. She weighed 123 at her last fight and has missed weight at 3 of her 7 professional fights at 115. Best case she is a 125 fighter.
Or lose 10-15 pounds of blubber...

But I think he will pay the price for it. He seems to have signs of being someone broken by the weight cut, saying things like "I just want to fight I don't even want to train anymore" "no one can ever ask me about weight again, or I'm gonna slap them"

To me it seems like he is entitled and has gotten to where he is by cutting corners. I think he started cutting too early, has been dehydrated too long and may get KTFO because of it.

The brain can deal with being dehydrated for 24-48 hours and then rehydrating but it seems like Till has been cutting water for a longtime already. He looked drawn out as fuck on Wednesday morning with 48 hours and 12 pounds still to cut.

This. Though I think he'll miss - 171.

Haters gonna hate while Darren makes the weight.

Not to go full Eddie bravo on yall but i am almost certain those scales will not fail Till this time around.

I'm more excited for the weight ins than the fight itself <DCWhoa>

I hope this blows up in the UFC's face. So sick of these fighters missing weight with no repercussions.

Back