Predict UFC 182 Buyrate

I think it easily would have yes. That one was well timed had so much buzz. Had McGregor as well for promotion. Plus this show goes against the playoffs which for that wasn't an issue.

900k may be reaching but still got a few days of promotion left. Just my guess and hope, these two deserve some high buys.

550 means you think it barely beats 175 and the hype isn't comparable.

175 had Ronda, Weidman and machida. 3 bonafide STARS. What was the last card to do these numbers +500k numbers for that one? then ask yourself if this card is comparable to that one, Dont get me wrong, I'm hyped too, but a lot of casuals wont be.

175 had Ronda, Weidman and machida.
All were cordial and in solid fights but weren't going to draw in casuals like two dudes brawling will. That card did well but had no buzz from anything but fights.

Just going off my own friends and people I know, not sure I can remember a fight where so many were interested. Have fights at my place all the time. Everyone's coming to this one.

If Rashad vs Rampage could do 900k this will get the same if not more.

All were cordial and in solid fights but weren't going to draw in casuals like two dudes brawling will. That card did well but had no buzz from anything but fights.

Just going off my own friends and people I know, not sure I can remember a fight where so many were interested. Have fights at my place all the time. Everyone's coming to this one.

Hope you're right. I guess I'm not account enough for "Hey Pussy" and "you're the scum of the fucking earth" shit enough.

People think too much about undercards sometimes. GSP and Kos had a terrible atrocious undercard and still sold because of that feud. People love feuds and this may be the biggest one ever due to the brawl. The timing was thrown off but I think they'll do big buys.

I was thinking 850k

Maybe the date hurts it but the main event is huge. This has a weidman vs anderson 2, chael vs anderson 2, and rashad vs jones type of buzz to it. I would be really shitting my pants if i was the ufc and this fight only did 600k

Around 700k

I hope for less and hope people are not stupid enough to buy into a hyped fight, yes a great fight no doubt but there is no rivalry or hate, both (mainly DC) will hug and kiss after and act like brothers, they have just milked this

500k under would be pretty poor for the ufc, I think they'll be expecting a min of around 620k

+ we will still get bumped up BS figures anyway

If this doesn't get 500k, I will officially say the UFC is in trouble.

It's just such a bummer JJ got hurt. It could have done close to 1mill if it went off as originally planned.

450k - 500k

The last fight Jones had with this kind of hype attached to it was when he fought Rashad in 2012. That did around 700000 IIRC. I think this has a bit more hype attached to it, and should be able to break 750,000 (I don't think Jones is enough of a name to break one million though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back