Pre-Season Prem Thread V20: Bae Watch Episode II Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this fucking wasteman Jack cunt

Talking about Swansea players but can't help mentioning Cardiff

Look at this fucking wasteman Jack cunt

Talking about Swansea players but can't help mentioning Cardiff

serious question, can you understand him?

serious question, can you understand him?

Up to 45 seconds yeah

after that all I can make out is - mumble mumble Cardiff mumble mumble

Just looked at the fixture list, why are we playing a day after everyone else on the opening day? Fuck sake

in that snivelling little shit stain roy fucking hodgson. ONE FUCKING JOB! ONE FUCKING JOB! CANT EVEN GET THE JOB DONE AGAINST A FUCKING COUNTRY WITH A QUARTER OF ITS FUCKING CITIZENS IN FUCKING FRANCE. FUCKING FRAUD WITH HIS OUTDATED BULLSHIT TACTICS AND POOR FUCKING TEAM SELECTION. AND THE FA FOR FUCKING ABOUT FOR FAR TOO LONG IN DECIDING WHO TO REPLACE HIM WITH. AND FUCKING FAT FUCKING SAM AND HIS CHEWING GUM DREAMS OF GRANDEUR OF MANAGING THE FUCKING ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM, WHO LETS BE HONEST HERE, IS GOING TO FAIL SO FUCKING HORRIBLY HE'LL BE THE FUCKING LAUGHINGSTOCK FOR YEAR TO COME.

TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT. I DONT EVEN LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING THE GAMES ANYMORE, LET ALONE COMING HERE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH SNIDE REMARKS AND OFF THE CUFF BULLSHIT FROM CUNTS WHO'SE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO GET ME EVEN MORE RILED UP.

FUCK THIS PLACE. FUCK SUNDERLAND. I'M DONE!

6KLMOV2.jpg

she needs to get that money IMO, she's just starting out, I'll allow it.

Long hair Halsey is the One True Bae. Reminds me of HayleyBae with the hair.

@frenzy - ffs

1438265417-1963079445_n.jpg
Why is she touching that anorexic fella? Is that a cigarette?
[<taker1}

Of course fam, although she wont be at the Olympics :(

love how the prem thread inhabitants know the most obscure sportswomen when they have a great ass lol

Just looked at the fixture list, why are we playing a day after everyone else on the opening day? Fuck sake
Remember last season? At least half our games were on Sunday. I became so annoyed with it.

Remember last season? At least half our games were on Sunday. I became so annoyed with it.

Fucking cunts

Put us at home at the same time Spurs have a home game too, we'll fuck em up!

You'll be annoyed if you became a mid table team that played at 3pm on a Saturday every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back