Pre-Season Prem Thread V20: Bae Watch Episode II Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger is taking alot of heat talking about re-sale value when trying to find a striker.

What's it to him what the resale value is? Just get the players we need FFS. Get rid of Feo!

lmao

Wood pull her closer in the back seat of my Rover.

F'n choon! Play that blink 182 song too imo

Sy6WJ1B.jpg

Bonus:

large.jpg

[smull1]

F'n choon! Play that blink 182 song too imo

Sy6WJ1B.jpg

Bonus:

large.jpg

[smull1]
Her voice and penchant for wearing ill-fitting clothing I will agree with adding to the bae list.

Her voice and penchant for wearing ill-fitting clothing I will agree with adding to the bae list.

yayyy! :D

Always a momentous occasion with a new arrival.

@Lethal- we got a new baee

badlands-colors-drive-etc-Favim.com-4061836.gif

Last edited:
Wenger is taking alot of heat talking about re-sale value when trying to find a striker.

What's it to him what the resale value is? Just get the players we need FFS. Get rid of Feo!

lmao

"The price of a player is down to four ingredients. One is the talent, two his age, three is how much you expect him to improve your team, and four his resale value. If he ticks all four boxes then the price is not that important. You have to find the player."

He's always looking for the most profitable option,he shouldn't have said that imo,now it makes him look bad/worse in the transfers.
He's actually right on the first 3 points btw.

"The price of a player is down to four ingredients. One is the talent, two his age, three is how much you expect him to improve your team, and four his resale value. If he ticks all four boxes then the price is not that important. You have to find the player."

He's always looking for the most profitable option,he shouldn't have said that imo,now it makes him look bad/worse in the transfers.
He's actually right on the first 3 points btw.

'When the right opportunity comes up' i.e if a worldie happens to get forced out of their club like with Ozil.

Absolutely no aggression, no work going after top players. It's painful!

They are going to struggle now if they don't reinforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back