Pre-Season Prem Thread V20: Bae Watch Episode II Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Slade fuck off?

He went from being the manager, to the head of football, then left after 2 weeks to take the vacant manager position at Charlton.

Morning :eek:

giphy.gif

He went from being the manager, to the head of football, then left after 2 weeks to take the vacant manager position at Charlton.

Good. Fat cunt imo

Good to have them back, always provide a few laughs on match days

When Jeff's team went a goal up, he went mad, and by the time they spoke to the match correspondent, the other team had equalised. Probably my favourite Soccer Saturday moment

time stamped

Good to have them back, always provide a few laughs on match days

When Jeff's team went a goal up, he went mad, and by the time they spoke to the match correspondent, the other team had equalised. Probably my favourite Soccer Saturday moment

time stamped

Lmfao.

{<jordan}

The thing is we've lost Welbeck which is why we're even looking for a forward in the first place. Wenger would leave us upfront with Giroud/Welbeck if he could, and that's shit for a team that wants to challenge supposedly. Also talking about resale value is a f'n joke too. Right now we're close to signing no one. Lewandowski wants a new contract at Bayern, he isn't getting it which is why we're being used as mugs by his agent. We should pay the fuckin money for Lacazette and stop fucking around, because another team will end up snapping him up at this rate, or Lyon will demand even more for him.

Money made time to watch the Olympics and/or Friends.

Is there a stream for the Cardiff game?

Is there a stream for the Cardiff game?

A stream for an untelevised Championship game

giphy.gif

Highly doubtful mate, although if you find one my pm box is open

A stream for an untelevised Championship game

giphy.gif

Highly doubtful mate, although if you find one my pm box is open

LOL every game in our german second league is televised :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back