Pre-Season Prem Thread V16: This is just the beginning!

Is Maureen the best rustler in the Premier League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this Dark Side?
The Dark Side is a movement within the prem thread that supports Manchester United

We have different divisions, like the Dortmund Division

The Dark Side is a movement within the prem thread that supports Manchester United

We have different divisions, like the Dortmund Division

I support Ibra..the rest of that team can fuck off m8

Lol, Tules already rustled as fuck by Fraser's mere presence. Go take a nap Jobba.

@Fraser B happy to have you, bud. Can't wait to see some vids of you ripping up the Brightside

Tules talking shit on the OT cuz his thin skinned pussy ass can't take the heat, rofl. You'd fit in there well, bud, can praise the Klan as much as you want

Tules be like . . . . .

tumblr_mgg8owg4ns1s35n4xo1_500.jpg

Your worst fucking nightmare bitch

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tules talking shit on the OT cuz his thin skinned pussy ass can't take the heat, rofl. You'd fit in there well, bud, can praise the Klan as much as you want

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope you all fuck off when the season starts.

oooooo poor baby getting his wittle feelings hurt because brother Angus took you out of his sig :( I'll hold you baby, daddy wants to take care of you.
Rofl, he really was hurt by that, need to add you, imo.

I support Ibra..the rest of that team can fuck off m8

Real Madrid is our Spanish representative however, as a global organization have to cover multiple leagues. We are incredibly honored to have a world class player, cunt, and Euros winner in our ranks

Pepe

Oh yeah Ronaldo too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back