Pre-Season Prem Thread V16: This is just the beginning!

Is Maureen the best rustler in the Premier League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl, he really was hurt by that, need to add you, imo.
I know I saw all that. I've been lurking for months now had have realized what is really going down and it pisses me the fuck off. Shit is about to get dealt with around these parts.

the last few pages in the last thread and the the last few posts in this thread got me like...

RVs6N.gif

Also I have confirmed 2 new signings for the dark side, both are teams though not posters here. Still have to work out the final details but they will be announced sometime before the season starts.

I'm off to bed, Fraser welcome to the Dark side mate, have fun!

Real Madrid is our Spanish representative however, as a global organization have to cover multiple leagues. We are incredibly honored to have a world class player, cunt, and Euros winner in our ranks

Pepe

Oh yeah Ronaldo too

LOL @ Pepe

Would you like Adnandos at Sunderland?
frankly. yes. play him out wide with khazri and have borini slot in right behind defoe/playing off him.

borini played well in the 10 roles against chelsea and we battered them the second half. when we won 3-2.

Defoe
Januzaj Khazri Borini
Catts Kirchoff
PVA Kone Kaboul Jones
Mannone

That should be our first choice team and formation as it is, if we were to get Januzaj. Looks decent to be fair and only a right back missing apart from cover for positions. MVila would improve us a lot as we'd have Catts coming off the bench instead of Rodwell

probably januzaj.....heard it could be some guy name salvio from benfica for €25m.

or could be mvila...

Two weeks left, puuuumped.

Joe Mou doing The Skipper dirty, giving him the ole' das boot.

Gonna be glorious when ManU fail to deliver on expectations and they go Chelsea up in 2016/17

Legendary thread
Legendary Poster
Legendary Addition to the Dark Side
Legendary Mascots and Bike Rack
Legendary Season is upon us.

All Hail the Dark Side.

Caught the last few pages of that last thread, can only imagine how ye's will be come the season. Celtic rolling thru competition like the giant's we are(fuckin Belfast Giants lol), big Brendy baby!--at the pub and some "drifters" are sitting on the wee bench out front. Need sugg's on how to "deter" them from coming bsck as I'm not ta go ham on the cigarette butt searching kernts.

Hope ye's are all well!

Thank you @Deffid for being my 2,000th like! :) real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: know what's real
What an honor :eek:

Gotta go back to sleep now, make sure that there's still something left of the ku klu...ehh Gooner cunts when I wake up

Legendary thread
Legendary Poster
Legendary Addition to the Dark Side
Legendary Mascots and Bike Rack
Legendary Season is upon us.

All Hail the Dark Side.

Someone has jungle fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members