Pre-Season Prem Thread V16: This is just the beginning!

Is Maureen the best rustler in the Premier League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fucking god what an op @EOW!!!

You are the man.

@Fraser B you're welcome to this part of town.

Last edited:
What an honor :eek:

Gotta go back to sleep now, make sure that there's still something left of the ku klu...ehh Gooner cunts when I wake up
you were up until 4am today with the 'dark side'. we're not the ones losing LMAO

@Tules

oh and

tumblr_nyq31ab8U11tq4of6o1_400.gif

LOL, Fraser B, didn't see that coming.

@EOW I had my doubts but I applaud you.

htYzrcd.png

Official Press Release.

UNITED SIGN FRASER B

dlAE69W.jpg

In the early hours of Tuesday morning (UK time) Dark Side United officially unveiled @Fraser B as it's newest member. Fraser joins on a 3 year contract.

Nowhere Fast said:
“First of all I want to thank our tremendous scouting department for the work they have done in securing this transfer. It was well worth the wait.

Fraser is a very talented poster who has been in prolific form for many years on Sherdog. He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for bantering a dumb cunt off. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for Dark Side United FC. I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of bantering is suited to the Prem Fred. We are all looking forward to posting with him."

where is he on the autism spectrum compared to the rest of you btw. you left that info out

you were up until 4am today with the 'dark side'. we're not the ones losing LMAO

@Tules

oh and

tumblr_nyq31ab8U11tq4of6o1_400.gif

No I slept, woke up and watched the press conference, then went back to sleep.

As for winning / losing, Tules and you could be beheaded and your head would roll around and still claim that "he won "

Lmao. Even worse you set your alarm for it

@Tules

<bball2>

No, I just woke up. There wasn't even a set time for it Lady Frenz.

Don't think Tules will like the guy in your post btw :p

Real Madrid is our Spanish representative however, as a global organization have to cover multiple leagues. We are incredibly honored to have a world class player, cunt, and Euros winner in our ranks

Pepe

Oh yeah Ronaldo too

Madrid aint got nothing on Barca legit criminals and racists lead that team,

lmfao with the vídeo !! that was unexpectable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back