Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v8: Less Than One Week to go Edition

Are you happy with your team's transfer dealings so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no longer feeling as tired

last night at work was shit

had to hold a shit in for 3-4 hours lol

Seen on Reddit, could be fake.

s74by0yovme11.jpg

Morning all.

@Chules what happened to El Pres? He dead for really real?

@Tobago Jones I watched 5 episodes of AoT season 2 yesterday night. I only intended to watch one to get the ball rolling. Every episode had me wanting another. Dat Gorilla Titan!! Dat othyer woman one (just seen the reveal) all that shit!!! :eek::eek:

Morning all.

@Chules what happened to El Pres? He dead for really real?

@Tobago Jones I watched 5 episodes of AoT season 2 yesterday night. I only intended to watch one to get the ball rolling. Every episode had me wanting another. Dat Gorilla Titan!! Dat othyer woman one (just seen the reveal) all that shit!!! :eek::eek:

He made a video making fun of that big fouseytube youtuber, calling him a homo and that he looked gay with his hairline/eyebrows. That got him a second strike.

Then other accounts that he rustled in the past, flagged his old shit and that got him the final strike lol. He made a backup channel for now:

LOL.

you dont fuck off elpresdor

he's the sort of guy who'd get a gun to get a revenge on you lol

guys

vetbae might be the one troo

My 11 year old William Hill account statistics.

All time deposit history : £11k

All time withdrawal history : £10.2k

What a waste of 11 years.

I'm actually very upset about this. We need that Nigerian Billionaire to step up and save us. PEAK times for us if not. Worst is that Usmanov will take his money to Everton and pump them full of cash until they are a genuine threat.

My 11 year old William Hill account statistics.

All time deposit history : £11k

All time withdrawal history : £10.2k

What a waste of 11 years.

<{1-17}>

United Knew what they were getting into when they signed players represented by the fat wank, many fans thought he was great :confused: , then again papers report any old shite for attention, there are 4 years still remaining on his contract so its either Mino looking to get Pogba a wage rise, or Barca need to appear with more than Coutinho money, personally if he was to move, would rather give him away at half price to Real,PSG or Juve, than him going to these cunts.

LOL Colby got cucked and is still pretending like Trump knows who he is

embarrassing

<{Joewithit}>

"He can't keep getting away with it!"

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back