Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v8: Less Than One Week to go Edition

Are you happy with your team's transfer dealings so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

@Chules what happened to El Pres? He dead for really real?

@Tobago Jones I watched 5 episodes of AoT season 2 yesterday night. I only intended to watch one to get the ball rolling. Every episode had me wanting another. Dat Gorilla Titan!! Dat othyer woman one (just seen the reveal) all that shit!!! :eek::eek:
Mad innit? There's more to come.

PANews_P-e36e3265-e4c7-454a-81f4-091f26728ff8_I1.jpg

stan-kroenke-010718-usnews-getty-ftr_1xawip5a8eh661la55kb9a135b.jpg

upload_2018-8-6_16-2-51-jpeg.418013

This looks so good
I have not given a fuck about MMA in many many years, maybe its because I recognise a few of the names, but I would certainly be interested in how this turns out, whereas, I haven't even checked to see who won on a UFC card since the low 100's.

@Tobago Jones i use this site called kissanime. Probably <{danayeah}>but pretty much has everything. One issue with sites like crunchyroll, funimation and the like is that there are shows that are region blocked depending where you live so you can’t watch them. I believe it’s worse outside of NA. Not saying it isn’t worth it but something to consider

Funny that despite the dozen shows I’ve seen I’ve never watched AOT or MHA

One day maybe. But today is not the one. I’m currently going through JoJo (highly recommend) and Monster (sort of recommend)

heading off to work in abit

but im working an early tomorrow

get home at 10 tonight

8am start tomorrow so I gotta be up at 6

FML

Also started watching peaky blinders so it gives me something to talk about with a young woman who said it was good instead of me being an awkward fucking mess

Also started watching peaky blinders so it gives me something to talk about with a young woman who said it was good instead of me being an awkward fucking mess
It's not bad feel like it gets shitter as it goes on doe...

Vetbae likes that

she said she was watching a show called once upon a time

im like ok lol.

No way in hell Pogba gets sold.

Jose gets sacked before that happens.

No way in hell Pogba gets sold.

Jose gets sacked before that happens.

Doubtful.

At the same time, if someone offers close to Neymar money and he wants to leave, it will definitely be hard to keep him.

Haven't watched yet the ending to season 3 was fucking nuts.

Hasn't been updated on Netflix yet...

I thought season 4 has been on Netflix for some time. It's where I watched it. Season 5 should be coming up soon I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back