Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v8: Less Than One Week to go Edition

Are you happy with your team's transfer dealings so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E927_F260-28_EA-40_DA-_B3_BC-6_C86_E6578226.jpg

Red: I’ll take my chances with United in the Champions League. Relegations sucks. Ask @CryptKeeper.

Blue: United has a height requirement. Don’t want.

Green: Meh, I’ll take my chances.

Pink: May as well become a Liverpool fan.

Black: The commute would be a killer.

Yellow:

Juan-Mata-golazo.gif

<{jackyeah}>

I'd take yellow.

E927_F260-28_EA-40_DA-_B3_BC-6_C86_E6578226.jpg

Red: I’ll take my chances with United in the Champions League. Relegations sucks. Ask @CryptKeeper.

Blue: United has a height requirement. Don’t want.

Green: Meh, I’ll take my chances.

Pink: May as well become a Liverpool fan.

Black: The commute would be a killer.

Yellow:

Juan-Mata-golazo.gif

<{jackyeah}>

Red.

Yellow with reeling in a fish and gutting it celebration

Yellow with reeling in a fish and gutting it celebration

Would celebrate scoring the winner against Swansea by running to the camera, lifting my shirt up to reveal a t-shirt with the words "Prem thread, we made it baby"

It was really bizarre. She was a mess and misunderstood a lot because of it. Instead of saying something she just left and sent me an email that was really strange.
Got back after the vacation to that mail and was like, what the fuck is this?
A shame cause she was good and I liked her as a coworker.

she probably wanted to leave for a while and is using you as an excuse

we go again pal

Vetbae is asking me if I know what a splenic haemangioma is

she thinks im smart?! lmao

she said she saw it in the dog she saw today. poor guy. RIP

i can figure out what it is from the name tbf lol

Red: CL would be amazing but I never want to see BVB relegated
Blue: Messy is a midget cunt
Green: Schalke is meh
Yellow: Am not a scorer and see green
Pink: Been there, done that lol
Black: YESSS

Toby is staying. :(
Poch doesn't want any player who doesn't buy into his philosophy. Toby's made it clear he wants the move to Utd. Walker did this last year, got benched instantly & Poch moved on readying Trippier to replace him. Poch has spent the last year readying an adequate replacement CB(Davinson) & it was clear to see Verts step up & try to fill Toby's role by attempting to pass out the back more.

Utd are just nervous about Spurs fucking them at the death. Rightly so. Levy's a cunt.

Poch doesn't want any player who doesn't buy into his philosophy. Toby's made it clear he wants the move to Utd. Walker did this last year, got benched instantly & Poch moved on readying Trippier to replace him. Poch has spent the last year readying an adequate replacement CB(Davinson) & it was clear to see Verts step up & try to fill Toby's role by attempting to pass out the back more.

Utd are just nervous about Spurs fucking them at the death. Rightly so. Levy's a cunt.
Was just playing off the “Pogba will be a CB” quote.

I think they end up getting him. Wouldn’t be surprised if they try to squeeze Martial out of them at the death, though.

Chelsea now in for Grealish too.

That's Barkley fucked then. Been woeful during pre season. Huge mistake going to Chelsea when their Managerial spot was under such a heavy cloud. Should've gone to Poch.

Red: CL would be amazing but I never want to see BVB relegated
Blue: Messy is a midget cunt
Green: Schalke is meh
Yellow: Am not a scorer and see green
Pink: Been there, done that lol
Black: YESSS

Careful Chules will try to sign you at CB :D

Was just playing off the “Pogba will be a CB” quote.

I think they end up getting him. Wouldn’t be surprised if they try to squeeze Martial out of them at the death, though.
Spurs dont have the pull to squeeze Martial out of Utd's hands. They do have the leverage to hose Utd with the Toby fee though. He's better than any other CB they've reportedly been interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back