Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v7: One Week to go Edition

Who Wins, McGreGOAT or Khabib?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It's a weird one, but lots to be excited about. There's a bit of fear of the unknown too, especially with Gazidis on his way out too.
Yeah feel the same way. While Zidane was Real manager for 3 seasons (nowhere near Wenger's tenure) but 3 CL's and 1 La Liga, Lope has immense pressure to keep the trophys coming. Add Cristiano joining Juve, with no new player to replace him. Who knows what happens with Real?

Yeah feel the same way. While Zidane was Real manager for 3 seasons (nowhere near Wenger's tenure) but 3 CL's and 1 La Liga, Lope has immense pressure to keep the trophys coming. Add Cristiano joining Juve, with no new player to replace him. Who knows what happens with Real?

administartion and liquidation and bankruptcy

you then support Arsenal

actually liking this shaved head. Hair's growing back fast though this is annoying to keep up with.

Agent Auba

tenor.gif

Not gonna happen

Not gonna happen

Highly doubtful. I can’t imagine Arsenal splashing the near £100M it would cost to prize him away.

United, on the other hand, need a right winger. The fact that not even these rumor mills haven’t put out a series of stories on it makes me think that Jose doesn’t see him fitting in at all.

Highly doubtful. I can’t imagine Arsenal splashing the near £100M it would cost to prize him away.

United, on the other hand, need a right winger. The fact that not even these rumor mills haven’t put out a series of stories on it makes me think that Jose doesn’t see him fitting in at all.
there has been a lot of bullshit about Barca wanting Pogba, why fan the flames, he also doesn't really fit a Mou team.

Why you think that?
They will rely a lot on the young guys stepping up their game, Schneider is questionable, didn't really bring in anyone. Last season they had a ton of points early on and still just managed to cruise into the Playoffs as 8th. It is alright, Shero obviously doesn't plan short term, he wants to build a contender in a few years.

Not gonna happen

Barca would be dumb to let him go. If they can get him to be professional and not a cunt anymore, he will be world class (again).

Barca would be dumb to let him go. If they can get him to be professional and not a cunt anymore, he will be world class (again).

being a cunt is in your DNA, something you can't change lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back