Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v7: One Week to go Edition

Who Wins, McGreGOAT or Khabib?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's clear this up.

The World Cup is the pinnacle in football. Everything other competition is below it.
Nothing in club football compares to it.
You could win every club honour or five CL trophies and it's not equal to one World Cup win. Winning the biggest prize for your country is the peak in this game.

The World Cup is where legends are made immortal and legacies cemented in time.

So yes, the "real" football just finished few weeks ago. Let the lower competitions resume, until 4 more years....

dvzifqztzdbonjgqlizt.jpg
@LEWIS540

So, the manager of the rehab centre knocked on my door and said "A guy I know called Jimmy the Horse said he's here to see if anyone wants to go to n AA meeting in Aberdeen tonight. He's leaving in 15mins."

LMAO I'm there

So, the manager of the rehab centre knocked on my door and said "A guy I know called Jimmy the Horse said he's here to see if anyone wants to go to n AA meeting in Aberdeen tonight. He's leaving in 15mins."

LMAO I'm there
Aberdeen Scotland or Aberbeen that's 100 miles away from Seattle?

They will rely a lot on the young guys stepping up their game, Schneider is questionable, didn't really bring in anyone. Last season they had a ton of points early on and still just managed to cruise into the Playoffs as 8th. It is alright, Shero obviously doesn't plan short term, he wants to build a contender in a few years.
Have some faith in your team!

just had to pay my deposit for where im gonna live

<31>

<JagsKiddingMe>
posted in your direction ? I was replying to @Dr J
You replied to me addressing you saying “want”. So “this” is the most recent post you made regarding the topic, a post in which you quoted me

You replied to me addressing you saying “want”. So “this” is the most recent post you made regarding the topic, a post in which you quoted me
honestly dude, I see nothing like that on my screen, quoted and replied to @Dr J, gave you a few likes, but I don't think I've quoted you since the WC.

@Chules BOIST. Smashed his own world record. Another one.

omggggg ENNNNNNEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Look at dat bod!

You missed the Charlotte, 21 talk btw. Do you know who Charlotte, 21 is first off?

PM'ing you too

omggggg ENNNNNNEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Look at dat bod!

You missed the Charlotte, 21 talk btw. Do you know who Charlotte, 21 is first off?

PM'ing you too

lol, he's massive now innit. What a mayan.

I fink I have heard of her, a new Bae? @Deffid tagged me about a a TennisBae being a KerBae fan. Not sure who the TennisBae is doe.

lol, he's massive now innit. What a mayan.

I fink I have heard of her, a new Bae? @Deffid tagged me about a a TennisBae being a KerBae fan. Not sure who the TennisBae is doe.

TennisBae is @Deffid's new girl

Charlotte, 21 is a vet student that I matched with on tinder. I asked her out and she said yeah too lol. Gonna meet her when she's back down from uni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back