Who Wins, McGreGOAT or Khabib?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS

I SEE @Sebbe

Liverpool, Arsenal, BVB, Ac Milan ;)

Looking forward to post-Wenger era?

how come you never ask me these sort of questions?

you never @ me

you never give me attention

what gives?

Are we friends??

how long have I known you on here?

He’s going to fit right in. <Lmaoo>

how come you never ask me these sort of questions?

you never @ me

you never give me attention

what gives?

Are we friends??

how long have I known you on here?
Under that cold, hard exterior...

there is a thick layer of Vodka soaked flab.

Under that, though, there is a warm and caring individual. Remember that, and your relationship with @Rawex will hit new heights.

Let's clear this up.

The World Cup is the pinnacle in football. Everything other competition is below it.
Nothing in club football compares to it.
You could win every club honour or five CL trophies and it's not equal to one World Cup win. Winning the biggest prize for your country is the peak in this game.

The World Cup is where legends are made immortal and legacies cemented in time.

So yes, the "real" football just finished few weeks ago. Let the lower competitions resume, until 4 more years....

dvzifqztzdbonjgqlizt.jpg
probably correct ...............….30 years ago {<diva}

Looking forward to post-Wenger era?

Yeah. It's a weird one, but lots to be excited about. There's a bit of fear of the unknown too, especially with Gazidis on his way out too.

that's a par fam

---

Let's clear this up.

The World Cup is the pinnacle in football. Everything other competition is below it.
Nothing in club football compares to it.
You could win every club honour or five CL trophies and it's not equal to one World Cup win. Winning the biggest prize for your country is the peak in this game.

The World Cup is where legends are made immortal and legacies cemented in time.

So yes, the "real" football just finished few weeks ago. Let the lower competitions resume, until 4 more years....

dvzifqztzdbonjgqlizt.jpg

I agree with parts of this. There is something a bit more pure about it (despite the corruption that FIFA brings to the table) and players seem to lay it all on the line more and get more emotional in the games. I also like the fact that you can't pump money into a team and financially dope them. LEague football has lost a lot of its soul because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back