• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Powerlifter vs Chimpanzee

The mountain against a Average Chimp in cage. I don't know who I choose. I guess maybe the Chimp due to that animal strength and agility .

Then again as long as Mountain kept the teeth away from him the Chimp will tire in a minute going all out then Mountain wreck it.

I do think I giant strong human could seriously fuck a chimp up. Like if you got ahold of one of its limbs and started swinging it into objects like walls and so on the Chimp could be killed pretty easily like that.

My money would still be on the Chimp.. that said another thing to consider would be fear factor. I could see a Chimp.. even an angry one being terrified of a giant human that towered over them. A Chimp might decide it don’t want that smoke and try to run away

It's not just the strength, it's the savagery. Try as you might, your entire being doesn't lock into fight mode like these things. The twitch muscles and speed at which it comes is typically WAY too fast for people to deal with. Gets on your head and instantly your nose and lips are gone and you're done.

A huge man would need to avoid the bite damage and speed and get very lucky in holding it in a position to subdue. Best bet might be to grab a limb and immediately swing to kill. Good luck, these things are known to take hands with ease.

Average person doesn't even have time to process this idea.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

a5eee41e2b8236ffe1825b41afcfd455.gif

Pwtu.gif

Eddie Hall vs Chimpanzee may be the next headliner of whatever that org is that had him fight the twin manlets and the fat guy vs 2 chicks.

To everyone saying the chimp would fuck the powerlifter up with its teeth, I have a proposal. The chimp is muzzled so that it can't use its teeth. To be fair, the powerlifter is muzzled as well., and both of their fingernails are cut down so that they can't stratch or whatever with them. Who wins now? I tend to think the chimp still jumps on the powerlifter and gouges his eyes etc.

I think it's just the teeth they'd have to worry about. If the chimp had a muzzle the powerlifter would win pretty easily.

Chimp would still win. In the Netflix doc called Chimp Wars, they killed another chimp by pounding on them and stomping - breaking their bones and causing internal hemorrhage.

They also know to gouge out eyes right away and also rip your testicles off. Which they can do with ease and really fast.

The only chance a strongman/powerlifter would have is if he could slam the chimp before the chimp ripped his balls off and gouged his eyes out. I read about warring chimps that would attack eachother and it was brutal. If a line male was caught by 3 or more rival chimps they would hold him down while another bashed his skull in. Chimps speed and savagery would be alot to deal with. Simple biomechanics will tell you a big powerlifter is going to be much stronger, but humans have thin skin, no real weapons, relatively weak bones, and slow.

The mountain against a Average Chimp in cage. I don't know who I choose. I guess maybe the Chimp due to that animal strength and agility .

Then again as long as Mountain kept the teeth away from him the Chimp will tire in a minute going all out then Mountain wreck it.
Have you seen chimp fights? They don't tire in a minute lol. They swing around trees all day and fight brutal fucking wars with each other. If anything the mountain would tire out quicker.

Chips are cans and their only hope is to get some bites and nut shots in

Otherwise I would just pick it up and slam it into the ground like RandleMan

The chimps body is probably not as brittle as your average human. I doubt a power lifter could really do much damage if he tried to land blows. The best thing he could do is grab ahold of the chimp and hold on for dear life. Plus, the chimps pain threshold, stamina, and reflexes are probably off the charts as well.

The chimps body is probably not as brittle as your average human. I doubt a power lifter could really do much damage if he tried to land blows. The best thing he could do is grab ahold of the chimp and hold on for dear life. Plus, the chimps pain threshold, stamina, and reflexes are probably off the charts as well.
Now I want to see a chimp tied down and have a human punch and kick it to see how much damage it can withstand. For science. Can a chimp take a flush hook to the jaw better than the average human?

I don't think you can compare the strength really. Chimps have more fast twitch ability, they can probably pull rip and squeeze things with more ferocity than any human could. Not to mention the teeth and the nails. I think a good martial artist can beat up a chimp but someone who just lifts weights isn't gonna do well unless it's like a huge guy like Thor or Brian Shaw that might be able to just intimidate a lone chimp with their size alone.

But a elite powerlifter can't beat a good mma fighter.
An MMA fighter could beat a chimp too.

Chimps ain't that scary unless you're facing more than one. Or if you're old and weak.

I bet BJJ even works on chimps. Imagine getting one of those long arms in an armbar or kimura.

Get a chimps back, flatten him out, go for the rear naked choke. He can't bite if you're under his chin.

Chimps don't have great weapons. Their teeth are kinda scary but not as scary as most animal teeth. They don't have claws, and their arms and hands are only good for grabbing, they don't know how to use their strength to throw punches so much of their strength is irrelevant.

Elbow and knee that fucker in the head and he'll want to stop fighting real quick.

There was a chimp attack where a healthy adult male human beat the shit out of a huge 6 foot 260lb chimp with a log that was lying around. Now obviously the log stacked the odds in favor of the human, but most chimps aren't that big, and an MMA fighter can do a lot of damage without a weapon.

I think it's just the teeth they'd have to worry about. If the chimp had a muzzle the powerlifter would win pretty easily.
I dunno, that grip strength on a chimp must be incredible, with that much control and manipulation from stupid grip strength, that could be enough to win a fight.

Back