*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 9 Thursday October 24@9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
PVZ gwaan fi di KO tomorrow morning

Cliffs:
-Gyal workin' on her offense, tryna get di knockout fi certain
-Lots of nuances inni di defense department but she workin'
-Learned a lot in her last outing finna capitalize wif better strats

Ting is Mrs. Dodson lifts so ting prolly be a factor

Don't forget to watch di ting bring oot di Lucky Charms or egg whites if u tryna get shredded cuz ting at 9am LAX/12pm TDot

So what 6ixdog tinkin'? KO or nah?

Who cares.

Just came here because I was at the LFA fights and my brother said "yo Austin is fighting what if we see Paige." Ironically when we were on the elevator Paige got on. As we rode down she had a shit eating grin on her face and was side eyeing me and my friend on the sides of her as if she was waiting for someone to notice and say something. Us being Alphas ignored her picking up on what she was doing. You can tell she is full of herself and really ain't nothin special in person. Not saying she is ugly but if you walked by her and she wasn't Paige you'd thinking nothing of it.

Who cares.

Just came here because I was at the LFA fights and my brother said "yo Austin is fighting what if we see Paige." Ironically when we were on the elevator Paige got on. As we rode down she had a shit eating grin on her face and was side eyeing me and my friend on the sides of her as if she was waiting for someone to notice and say something. Us being Alphas ignored her picking up on what she was doing. You can tell she is full of herself and really ain't nothin special in person. Not saying she is ugly but if you walked by her and she wasn't Paige you'd thinking nothing of it.
h8r

Interested about those "defense nuances" in a sport where you cant flinch, tuck your chin, nothing, eyes open or closed is as far as it goes.
Gotchu fam here a post mi mek when LostMyBlackBelt got confuse on di same topic bro suggested a new sport but ting sound like str8 azz ngl ting in English but u a smart guy yuh got dis broski 💯🧠

That was such a silly thing to say as there was not been any depth to flatulence. Possibly you was possess old school #MMAPuritan beliefs which making you not able to have understanding of nuance in the #growingsport

There was exist several type of slap:
-overhand slap
-baseball pitch slap
-traditional slap
-Mojito slap
-Accelerated Bitch slap (excellent for to throwing off the opponent's timing)
-Hook (used mainly by strong waisted SHWs to maintain balance)

Plus count modifiers
-On 1 slap
-On 1 no measure slap
-On 2
-On 3

Wind-up modifier
-Loose windup
-Fast windup
-Normal windup
-No telegraph
-StrikerMaurits style
-Squat
-Jewel Scott style

That it was 168 techniques SO FAR fam. The offensive side of the game has continue to evolve with each event 💯 🧬🐒🦍🚶‍♂️

Plus dozens of combinations of defensive tactics. Turtle brace, roll, valsalva, drop-step-turnaround (DST), psyche outs, etc. Each of them was can be used in combination with one each other or by themselves.

My favorite is the Rod Alivi Roll, which it was perfectly timed roll with option to perform DST when bro he was gets cracked and does not want to become drop:

Then you add in stat multiplications:
-Polynesian
-Combat sports experience
-Dat dawg in em
-Multiple children
-Face art
-Been hit with bat

Recovery techniques....etc.

Literally hundreds of thousands of factors to consider, and growing with each event.

Lmk if this was ok or if you was in need of more information my #UFCFriend
View attachment 1067053
#StopSportcism #aparthoodiswrong
#SportcismGoodbye2025

PVZ gwaan fi di KO tomorrow morning

Cliffs:
-Gyal workin' on her offense, tryna get di knockout fi certain
-Lots of nuances inni di defense department but she workin'
-Learned a lot in her last outing finna capitalize wif better strats

Ting is Mrs. Dodson lifts so ting prolly be a factor

Don't forget to watch di ting bring oot di Lucky Charms or egg whites if u tryna get shredded cuz ting at 9am LAX/12pm TDot

So what 6ixdog tinkin'? KO or nah?

How do you even dress worse then the Dodsons?
Everything is just wrong and I kinda love them for it!
Just nerds living their best lives with no care in the world!

Who cares.

Sounds more like you two are insecure bums who didn't even dare to say anything if you wanted to then goes back home to write some shit online about her... pretty pathetic

WTF does finna mean? I am seeing this fooking word everywhere and its starting to grate. Bloody youth.

Hater of stupid? Yup

tenor.gif

She would make more money on only fans dancing in panties, I do not get it.

Also, when did this abomination become a sport or actually cool. Dana is a neanderthal for bringing this garbage to the masses.

Last edited:
Back