*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 9 Thursday October 24@9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
tenor.gif
🙄 you're about as smart as brick. It all Makes sense now. You're on the spectrum

I don’t think I would tune in to see that even if they were naked…

Though I think it would be interesting to see all the waves and ripples that would move throughout their bodies after taking a slap to the face…

Paige's full debut match:

Solid turtle brace but gyal nuh have di roll timed correctly ting a flinch 💯 each tayum Rod Alivi culd show her how tho yute di master at di ting

Bro does NOT bench 420 but I'll believe 315 at best either way I tink bro got it 💯

Fam mans fluent inni di Canadan language no translator needed BIG MAN tingz 💯💪
I hate that I love and I love that I hate you, but at the end of the day I would certainly sit down with you in public and buy you a beer...and I don't even drink lol

PVZ gwaan fi di KO tomorrow morning

Cliffs:
-Gyal workin' on her offense, tryna get di knockout fi certain
-Lots of nuances inni di defense department but she workin'
-Learned a lot in her last outing finna capitalize wif better strats

Ting is Mrs. Dodson lifts so ting prolly be a factor

Don't forget to watch di ting bring oot di Lucky Charms or egg whites if u tryna get shredded cuz ting at 9am LAX/12pm TDot

So what 6ixdog tinkin'? KO or nah?

Paige's debut match:

Paige fell off, not so pretty no more.

I could kindaaa see saying that about 10 years ago but now, eeeeeeeeeeeh......
At this age she can still be entertaining on Onlyfans, like playing touch football in the nude with a dildo up her butt, but it looks corny. I am not there to look at vagina or bikini pics, I want to laugh and enjoy my time.

She also looks like she lugs around her ugly husband into the garbage, so that is a full stop. She does look like she was hit with a pot at this age though, but her lips are still glistening.

Only people who know Toronto can really understand Paddy
They really speak like that out there

But back on topic, I’ve seen PVZ doing freaky ish, and her poonpoon is busted
So I’m out fam, she’s on the decline heavy

Back