Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 20: Never Mind The BBQ, Let's Have A Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you do the grunt-work for real farmers.

Also, what's with the confrontational/condescending tone of your post here?

Quite a few Farmers haul their own grain to prevent having to pay someone else to do it.

What was your desired result from this post?

Good thing it sounded like your wife is the brains of the outfit. Enjoy those coattails.
What sounded like what? Ok, not spray and pray, firing blanks. Sorry for your disappointment Ms. Cubo, forget your nic.

Having respect for the contribution of your spouse to a relationship is the same as riding coattails is it?

So, @Lead is the secret identity of @Wet Blanket?
giphy.gif

That is kind of bidirectionally disappointing yet entertaining to contemplate. I feel as though I might be able to make a case for it if I only had the time to waste on something ultimately destined to get me into trouble.

And people say you have no taste...
<JonesLaugh>

Haha no no... I don't have the energy to have more than one account.

giphy.gif

Hey @Cubo de Sangre , you runnin for reeee-election? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend the job's all his.

Also, what's with the confrontational/condescending tone of your post here?

May I suggest reading the OP?

What sounded like what? Ok, not spray and pray, firing blanks. Sorry for your disappointment Ms. Cubo, forget your nic.

Having respect for the contribution of your spouse to a relationship is the same as riding coattails is it?

Weren't you asking for advice on starting a business a couple months ago? And wasn't it going to be built around an endeavor spearheaded by your wife? If not then that certainly takes the fun out of my comment. :oops:

Tell your friend the job's all his.

May I suggest reading the OP?

Weren't you asking for advice on starting a business a couple months ago? And wasn't it going to be built around an endeavor spearheaded by your wife? If not then that certainly takes the fun out of my comment. :oops:
LOL yeah, no. I didn't get a lot of useful advice, though people were supportive. I researched and wrote the business plan, secured financing, recruited suppliers and staff, and the list goes on for a while. Credit where it's due mind you, her contribution has been invaluable. Thanks for the opportunity to humblebrag.

Side note, let it be said it would be easy to nail a bunch from the Canadian election thread but it would be too easy, and I hope they take a cue from my restraint. Some were downright hysterical.

im gonna spit hot fire tomorrow. right now I'm a bit tipsy for my birthday

liberals like fish sticks.

Part this thread and part Dear Abbey, I got a question for @NoDak

As a dude coming from perspective, what advice would you give to a woman look to put her mouth where her money is? Let's say that "deeper" is a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back