Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 20: Never Mind The BBQ, Let's Have A Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want everyone to remember that @Cubo de Sangre was funded and backed by the Deep State. He has abused his power with the Presidential threads to silence all those that oppose him and the opinions he wishes to push on the WR. Remember folks, the Deep State activated their alt accounts to steal the Election from @luckyshot last year.

Don’t blame me. I voted for @Clippy .

tumblr_ovvpb8FvI71ueu0eqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

In the tomb the bones of king and commoner are mixed.

How many days until the new War Room king joins them?

Life is leaving us fast, turn away from the pursuit of a crown you can not keep!

Also, endorse brands for wealth, many brands. Pizza Hut, Dr. Pepper, Cadillac cars, and Lubiderm lotions to rub on your flesh until the skin subsides to bone as you fall into your cold, icy grave.

Wait, never mind.

When do we vote? And who is the least-reprehensible power grabbing Caesar swinging his small hands around at the masses that I might lurch my thumb up in approval of his virtual robes and splendor?

I am so ready for this.

P.S. I am not being sarcastic.

I wish to delight in the pageantry and pomp of anointing the next War Room daddy.

Come on, don't tell me Sherdog does not have a secret supply of ICBMS aimed at MMAJunkie.

Do you always post like a pretentious , wispy haired , soft handed , professional feminist ?

Just by reading these two posts I've come to the undeniable conclusion you're the type of fella who sniffs he whiskey before drinking , recycles bath water to use in his flower garden , and masturbates in front of a mirror while pinching his own nipples .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back