Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 20: Never Mind The BBQ, Let's Have A Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jack V Savage is a senior HuffPo editor
giphy.gif

Roasts are in good fun.

Not surprising you'd come in here to be a wet blanket. Story of your role in the whole POTWR dog & pony show. You're the party of no. Thanks for pretty much zero support over the months.
So, @Lead is the secret identity of @Wet Blanket?
giphy.gif

That is kind of bidirectionally disappointing yet entertaining to contemplate. I feel as though I might be able to make a case for it if I only had the time to waste on something ultimately destined to get me into trouble.

Sometimes it's Pabst.
And people say you have no taste...
<JonesLaugh>

I feel as though I might be able to make a case for it if I only had the time to waste on something ultimately destined to get me into trouble.

In fairness, you probably won't spend your time on something that'll make you a success.

Now that's just mean. I'm gonna gave to assume your reproductive organs arent capable of making others happy and this is how you lash out.
You fumbled the delivery but I'll give it to you so may I retort....

Not capable of making others happy? I'm making babies, bundles of joy, getting slides into my DM for raw juice, you would know if you weren't sterile. :)

There is no possible way @Farmer Br0wn is an actual farmer. I grew up working on farms, none of those real farmers would at all have the amount of time to spend posting online as our dear old Br0wn does.

You fumbled the delivery but I'll give it to you so may I retort....

Not capable of making others happy? I'm making babies, bundles of joy, getting slides into my DM for raw juice, you would know if you weren't sterile. :)

Yah, the delivery was pretty bad. But not as bad as your assumption that having kids is a good thing.

In fairness, you probably won't spend your time on something that'll make you a success.
Well, in this case the probability is exactly 1 that I do; I started my own business a little while back, among other things. I think you can do better though so reload breathe. You ought to know you save ammo if you don't spray and pray.
<Moves>

Well, in this case the probability is exactly 1; I started my own business a little while back, among other things. I think you can do better though so reload breathe. You ought to know you save ammo if you don't spray and pray.
<Moves>

Good thing it sounded like your wife is the brains of the outfit. Enjoy those coattails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back