Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 19: What's Your Favorite Conspiracy Theory?

Which CT do you find most interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
Greetings War Room Sherbros,

Welcome to the penultimate Presidential sticky-thread. This one is inspired by @HomeCheese and a few hours at the rum bar. At some point a song comes on that he also heard playing on the radio when Hawaii had that incoming missile alert. Said he'll always associate it with the scare. Then he asks if I knew of the Hawaii missile alert CT. I hadn't.

The story was something like this. He was at some talk a couple months prior and somehow this missile alert was part of it. So he said they showed what the alert would be in the event of an attack and that this is a picture of it.

4pOUj1g.jpg

I quickly agreed that wasn't the message. Below was. And the subsequent all-clear.

481D691500000578-5266357-image-m-2_1515871102120.jpg

Noticeably, the message we all received had a different tone to it. Let's call it panic. Especially with the use of all caps. Still wasn't sure what the CT there is though. @HomeCheese said to him a CT was when the truth didn't match the official story. He believes the real story is some hostile foreign entity hacked the system and sent out the alert. Obviously the government can be viewed as having motive to hush that up. He also added there were other false alarms in the US around that time. So I said maybe. It makes no sense they would scrap the first message for what went actually went out. And the caps don't seem very government-like.

That all got me wondering what everyone's favorite conspiracy theories are. Obscure or otherwise.

Cheers,

Cubo

POTWR 2019 Vol 1: Shots Fired! Examining Police Shootings In America
POTWR 2019 Vol 2: Happy Happy Joy Joy
POTWR 2019 Vol 3: Examining Opioid Addiction In America
POTWR 2019 Vol 4: Repeal Or Respect The 2nd Amendment?
POTWR 2019 Vol 5: Based On Known Facts, Would You Remove Trump From Office?
POTWR 2019 Vol 6: Internet Security Basics
POTWR 2019 Vol 7: Change My Mind That The Word "Platform" Is Orwellian
POTWR 2019 Vol 8: Should The Right To Keep And Bear Arms Be An International Human Right?
POTWR 2019 Vol 9: Is Social Media Access Damaging To Our Youth?

POTWR 2019 Vol 10: What Do You Like About The War Room And What Would You Change?
POTWR 2019 Vol 11: Can We All Test For Ourselves That The Earth Is Round?

POTWR 2019 Vol 12: What Role Should Schools Play In Raising Our Children?

POTWR 2019 Vol 13: Why Not Support The Military Industrial Complex?
POTWR 2019 Vol 14: Was The Unabomber Also The Zodiac And Tylenol Killers?

POTWR 2019 Vol 15: Post Your Favorite Politically Incorrect Comedy Clips Or Jokes
POTWR 2019 Vol 16: What Will You Bring To The War Room BBQ?
POTWR 2019 Vol 17: Do Environmental Concerns Add Urgency To Legalizing Marijuana?
POTWR 2019 Vol 18: Post Your Favorite Works Of Art

NASCAR was invented to keep the South from rising again

JFK is the only one that's really debatable. The rest are either nonsense or proven one way or the other.

I remember getting a call from my mom during the missile alert to say that she didn't know what was going to happen. She just sounded...defeated. Luckily, I was able to find out it was a false alarm on Twitter before it was announced.

I selected other, since Epstein isn't listed. Idk if it counts, but I'm also a fan of the the Trudeau and Prince Harry cuck-spiracies.

Last edited:
Voted NWO.

There is not doubt the elite work to shape the world.

I don’t believe any CTs but it does bother me we haven’t gone back to the moon. Seemed like a very amazing feat and then little afterwards. I know mars is a focus now but still. I want to be alive when someone is on the moon.

For me, probably the New World Order because there is so much information about it going back decades. The plan is at least as old as the original United Nations which was called the League of Nations, founded in 1920 at the end of WWI. I think for a long time people sort of mocked the idea of a globalist cabal that wanted to end the sovereignty of nation states but over time its moved more and more into the self evident category.

For me, probably the New World Order because there is so much information about it going back decades. The plan is at least as old as the original United Nations which was called the League of Nations, founded in 1920 at the end of WWI. I think for a long time people sort of mocked the idea of a globalist cabal that wanted to end the sovereignty of nation states but over time its moved more and more into the self evident category.

Who exactly is calling the shots?

9/11 hence my yellow card.

The New Pearl Harbor is a great documentary.

I picked Other because the Russia Hoax was my favorite one to watch fall apart.

My "favorite" conspiracy theory is the idea that cures for cancer and HIV have been discovered but covered up because big pharma makes a shitload off the treatment meds. Sick people is big business.

It's not true, but the Phantom Time Hypothesis is pretty interesting. Also interesting that it took more work than I think most people would expect to definitively debunk it.

Paul McCartney is actually dead.

Gonna go with other. I'll pick @TheComebackKid theory on African Americans pre-slavery vs U.S. History. Most riveting one I've heard in a long, long time.

Provided a definition for favorite I might be able to choose.

I like CTs that are thoroughly debunked before anyone gets shot at, so Pizzagate is definitely out, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back