• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Your Gloves/Gear

20150416_140013_zpsk2rbhx8w.jpg

That outslayer bag is sweet. Not so sure about those RDX gloves though...

I used to actually have an open mind about RDX gloves and possibly purchasing them, but now will DEFINITELY NEVER buy RDX just because of these annoying advertisement posts.

I used to actually have an open mind about RDX gloves and possibly purchasing them, but now will DEFINITELY NEVER buy RDX just because of these annoying advertisement posts.

Ive got some rdx mma gloves and some anklets and to be fair there ok. Agreed on the spamming though. It doesn't work, do one.

Well, if someone like the same thing i like then it doesn't mean some one is same. I saw it and share it. If someone other has shared it, then how can i be same person to anyone. Another, 1 person don't share same thing twice, as it will kill his account on sherdog as i know.

No need to get suspiciously defensive over lame ads. He's just observing you 2 tend to post spam pretty close in frequency to each other. Not to mention this thread is called "Post Your Gloves/Gear" so are you posting your personal RDX gloves that you seem to like so much? Surely as often as you post this spam you'd have a couple personal RDX items you'd like to share with the community?

Hello everyone, im new to Posting on the Forums, how would i go about adding pictures of my Gear from my phone to the forums ? Thanks

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party!

20150424_095501%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150424_095614.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Duuude. You win. How do you like the Boxing Classics Headgear? Does it protect the temple area well? Is the padding stiff or softer?

Also how are those Shelvins? Practical gloves for sparring?

Are those Reyes the extra padding versions Or fit cuff?

I loved my Kanpeki 2.0 gloves, not as excited about the 3.0 because they changed the padding in the Tokushu Regenesis and I prefer the older style padding, not as springy and better for sparring IMO.

Also, love my Winning Velcro gloves

Duuude. You win. How do you like the Boxing Classics Headgear? Does it protect the temple area well? Is the padding stiff or softer?

Also how are those Shelvins? Practical gloves for sparring?

Are those Reyes the extra padding versions Or fit cuff?

Thanks! The Classics headgear is great. Of course I got it from Juan (great guy). I must admit though that I did feel a bit of pain at first due to it feeling a bit small, but once it broke in it is now very comfortable. Also, I have a pretty fat nose and I can tell you that it protects very well. I can't compare it to an FG-2900 since I've never tried it.

The Shevlins I actually just won last week off eBay. They are 10oz gloves (the whole top row of the picture are fight gloves), so no chance to spar with them. They feel great on the mitts though. One complaint I have, is that the grip bar on them is HUGE, and the seam that attaches the thumb kind of digs in...but I've gotten used to both of these things.

The Reyes gloves are the fit cuff model. I actually only have the laces done up half way, as the bottom part is secured by the velcro (easier for me to put on). Honestly probably my favorite pair of gloves in my collection. Way too much fun to use on the bag, as it gives the most feedback I've ever felt.

Thanks for the heads up about the Kanpeki 3.0! I was really curious about them but if that is the case, then I'm not going for them. Really the only thing I would change about the 2.0 model is the velcro (keeps catching on my wraps), and I can see where people complain about the thumb.

In terms of the Winning I love them as well. I just have to wrap a bit more around the wrist area, since I have skinny ass wrists lol

Thanks! The Classics headgear is great. Of course I got it from Juan (great guy). I must admit though that I did feel a bit of pain at first due to it feeling a bit small, but once it broke in it is now very comfortable. Also, I have a pretty fat nose and I can tell you that it protects very well. I can't compare it to an FG-2900 since I've never tried it.

The Shevlins I actually just won last week off eBay. They are 10oz gloves (the whole top row of the picture are fight gloves), so no chance to spar with them. They feel great on the mitts though. One complaint I have, is that the grip bar on them is HUGE, and the seam that attaches the thumb kind of digs in...but I've gotten used to both of these things.

The Reyes gloves are the fit cuff model. I actually only have the laces done up half way, as the bottom part is secured by the velcro (easier for me to put on). Honestly probably my favorite pair of gloves in my collection. Way too much fun to use on the bag, as it gives the most feedback I've ever felt.

Thanks for the heads up about the Kanpeki 3.0! I was really curious about them but if that is the case, then I'm not going for them. Really the only thing I would change about the 2.0 model is the velcro (keeps catching on my wraps), and I can see where people complain about the thumb.

In terms of the Winning I love them as well. I just have to wrap a bit more around the wrist area, since I have skinny ass wrists lol

Thanks. Don't let what I said about the new Regenesis turn you off completely. There are plenty of people that are really happy with them. I actually gave mine to a friend and he loves them. I'm going to do a full review on them, but really they are pretty similar to the OG Tokushu gloves. If you are strictly western boxing AND actively competing I feel they are not as good as the OG's. Can't speak for the mma guys, though they are probably the best weekend warrior/fitness/bag gloves on the market.

Thanks. Don't let what I said about the new Regenesis turn you off completely. There are plenty of people that are really happy with them. I actually gave mine to a friend and he loves them. I'm going to do a full review on them, but really they are pretty similar to the OG Tokushu gloves. If you are strictly western boxing AND actively competing I feel they are not as good as the OG's. Can't speak for the mma guys, though they are probably the best weekend warrior/fitness/bag gloves on the market.

Yeah I think there is plenty of life in my Kanpeki's anyways, so it will be a while until I consider getting the Regenesis...unless there is a sale lol.

I'm actually hoping to get a pair of the custom 1v1 Fight Gear gloves for my next purchase. Seems like a good deal for American made gloves. I'm just hoping to see a review on them sometime soon.

Yeah I think there is plenty of life in my Kanpeki's anyways, so it will be a while until I consider getting the Regenesis...unless there is a sale lol.

I'm actually hoping to get a pair of the custom 1v1 Fight Gear gloves for my next purchase. Seems like a good deal for American made gloves. I'm just hoping to see a review on them sometime soon.

I paid $118 with free expedited shipping from Forza Sports. Enter the code FORZASPORTS10 and you can get them for the same price. Totally worth it, one of the best gloves under $130.

Read my post in the 1V1 thread for a mini review

Showing Ace's collection to my wife next time it's suggested that I have enough gloves.

I paid $118 with free expedited shipping from Forza Sports. Enter the code FORZASPORTS10 and you can get them for the same price. Totally worth it, one of the best gloves under $130.

Read my post in the 1V1 thread for a mini review

Hey MEGAhorse I noticed you said you tried a lot of the gloves. Were you able to compare the different supports? I was interested in getting one with a double strap velcro system, how was it compared to the lace up?

Showing Ace's collection to my wife next time it's suggested that I have enough gloves.

Haha I'll just think of this as an indirect service. You're welcome bro!

Back