Post what your Username means or where it came from.

[YT]Hzh9koy7b1E[/YT]

Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

Persuadertron was a cool weapon used in an old sega genesis game called syndicate wars. Mind controling the masses and commanding them all to fire uzis and shit. Fun game.

I wanted to see how many posters would think they were clever by throwing mine back at me when they disagreed with me.

The answer: a lot.

i didn't know how to spell thesaurus so thesauce was close enough

About 7 years ago before I did much Internet stuff, a friend of my sisters borrowed my laptop. She had logged onto YouTube with her name llperez( her name was Loretta Perez). I just was too lazy to come up with my own so I hijacked it and added the 22 since I was born on the 22nd. I then used it for everything ever since Internet related.

That's one of the laziest reasons I've ever heard for picking a username. Profoundly lazy. You deserve some applause for that.

That's one of the laziest reasons I've ever heard for picking a username. Profoundly lazy. You deserve some applause for that.

Rereading his story and then your response to it made me legitimately lose it.

That's good shit.

My favorite band is Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and "PCP Torpedo" is the name of one of their albums. I changed it to "Tornado."

798546227127.jpg

Damn man, they havent done anything since phantom limb...

"THE GIRL! IN THE SLAYER.. JACKET!!!

Had to make a new account one sunny day and was watching Gangland while trying to think of a name. Can't remember which gang but one of them was based out of Goleta, CA. The 83 is easy. I got bashed pretty hard for the "83" one day. It really some tool on here's panties in a wad that I added a number on the end and he went off on that and my Kimbo Slice in a mario outfit AV. As if any of that shit really matters. His mom must have grounded him that day. The number shit is just habit.

Buddy who introduced me to Sherdog in 2003 had a GI Joe name. I have a GI Joe name. Crazy but true.

Persuadertron was a cool weapon used in an old sega genesis game called syndicate wars. Mind controling the masses and commanding them all to fire uzis and shit. Fun game.

they remade that game into a first person shooter. it's just called syndicate. haven't had a chance to play it, but it's pretty cheap at most places now. seems good.

Rank at work
Real last name

i chose it out of frustration, because every name I tried was already in use. I just typed it in, and it took. My hopes of future promotions are now doomed.

Vorpal = Nonsense Lewis Carroll word. As an adjective typically means "deadly" or "sharp."
Radish = the vegetable
Raddish = the misspelling I had to use in EverQuest and then FFXI which I got used to and adopted.

I was on a hiphop/poetry forum and my name was Spoken Deity. Eventually, was was shortened down. I went started getting into slam poetry, Spoken D was the name I went by. Sounds odd, but I actually have friends that call me spoken

My first name is Dean. Also, the Dean of Mean, Keith Jardine. It just fit.

Back