Post what your Username means or where it came from.

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mines pretty obvious was and still am a die hard Penn fan. His reign is over though, Ill still roll with the name tho forever or until I get some banhammer.

king__tekken_6__by_jin_05-d5dwjzk.jpg
Took me several months to learn all his grapple chains in Tekken...turns out i am a beast with him and he's my main guy.

I Will chain grab the fuck out you...it ain't spamming

king__tekken_6__by_jin_05-d5dwjzk.jpg
Took me several months to learn all his grapple chains in Tekken...turns out i am a beast with him and he's my main guy.

I Will chain grab the fuck out you...it ain't spamming

LOL right on

I made the account around the time tuf 8 was on, and Jeremy May kept going on about 'Jeremy Jitsu', so it was kinda a piss take outta that.

The Poor Soldier-Brothers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon.:cool:

Character from a Malazan book.

Ancient Sumerian translation of 'FEDORGOAT'

My dog is named Igor, after the almighty Igor Vovchanchyn, one of my favorite fighters.

On the bus in grade school by brother started calling me "Shock Head" because my head and blonde fro were too big for my body. He said that's what they called big headed cave man in class that day.

By the time I got to high school everyone, even parents and teachers, called me Shock head, Shocker, Shockaholic etc. to the point a lot of outsiders didn't even know my real first name.

My brother and friends from back home still don't use my real name.

Mine is the Japanese name of Evil Ryu from Street Fighter Alpha. Fully drawn out its Satsui No Hado Ryu. I went with the short version of that.

Mine is an intricate series of specifically chosen letters and numbers that reveals the location of the lost empire of Atlantis to the intrepid explorers of Sherdog.

Back