Post what your Username means or where it came from.

back in highschool a few of my friends called me venom due to the length of my tongue. my avatar used to be the comic book villain as well.

I am an alcoholic. I used to enjoy doing copious amounts of cocaine.

I'm a cop, you idiot.

I'm a cop, you idiot.

Having not seen Kindergarten Cop since I was a wee lad, I always thought your name was this guy.

2mgthyw.jpg

Then I realized they're not spelled the same.

Having not seen Kindergarten Cop since I was a wee lad, I always thought your name was this guy.

/2mgthyw.jpg[/IMG]

Then I realized they're not spelled the same.

Moopsiepuffs thought the same thing.

I'm a huge Arnold fan, so that's one of the reasons why I chose my username. The main reason, though, was due to the fact that I used to make a lot of prank phone calls with my friends, using the Arnold soundboard on ebaumsworld. Most of the sound bites on it were from Kindergarten Cop ("Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" etc.), so that's why I picked Kimble.

I actually considered abandoning this account shortly after I signed up because I thought my username was kind of lame. I was going to make my new account Wand or Fedor related, but I decided not to. I'm glad I didn't because there aren't many Kimbles on here. :)

My first name starts with the letter O. When I started a new job years ago one of my coworkers started calling me Odog. Then everyone followed suit.

russian word; means "majority".

ironically enough, the political faction that called themselves bolsheviks were actually a minority.

300px-Leninsfinalfight.jpg

Don't sell yourself short.

Bolshevik = Lenin's supporter, ie a member of the party that ruled Russia/USSR for 70 years....

Oh, and my name is a play on Mortal Kombat.... but with a Wombat.... cos it's an mma site, and I'm in Australia.......

Was in the army and one day substituted my last name luna for pimp in nelly's song "pimp juice"

My favorite band is Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and "PCP Torpedo" is the name of one of their albums. I changed it to "Tornado."

798546227127.jpg

About 7 years ago before I did much Internet stuff, a friend of my sisters borrowed my laptop. She had logged onto YouTube with her name llperez( her name was Loretta Perez). I just was too lazy to come up with my own so I hijacked it and added the 22 since I was born on the 22nd. I then used it for everything ever since Internet related.

About 7 years ago before I did much Internet stuff, a friend of my sisters borrowed my laptop. She had logged onto YouTube with her name llperez( her name was Loretta Perez). I just was too lazy to come up with my own so I hijacked it and added the 22 since I was born on the 22nd. I then used it for everything ever since Internet related.

Do you mind if I start calling you Loretta from now on?

Contrary to belief, it has nothing to do with Tim Sylvia, and I'd pay good vcash to get it changed.

Came from me being a MMA fanatic and living in Maine at the time I made the account.

My nickname is Wilko based on my surname. I put the "KO" in caps because it's an
MMA forum.

Back