• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pic of your Pet.

0Hxpu1q.jpg

Dobby, 3 months old

My cats, Butters(alley cat) and The Coon(Maine coon).
And Lola, recently deceased blue Flemish beast of a rabbit.
IMG_2577_zpsdpv7ales.jpg

IMG_2184_zpshlralsuk.jpg

Now the pictures from recent

Bono protects his lady Daisy
qGHQ9s7.jpg

Daisy eating
4jfSvoL.jpg

Daisy lounging
nv5xapW.jpg

I just got a nice old lady chair, Jackson appreciates my atrocious taste in furniture
PBjPflP.jpg

Stretches
e55i2us.jpg

Cutie
yWb8jiv.jpg

Two ladies together
J0L26zB.jpg

you have to shock the shit out of her, but not in the go crazy kind of way. put her in the middle of the bathtub(no water) she'll be freaked out by all the white massive walls. Then you can start petting her for comfort.
We had to do this to force our two rabbits to bond, They kept fighting and kick this hell out of each other. Now they're inseparable. Running dryer works too. I'm kind of surprised to see so many rabbit owners on Sherdog lol

10846758_10100362889239212_510256589_n.jpg
This is my 2 year old Japanese Spitz. This was taken a year ago though

Now the pictures from recent

Bono protects his lady Daisy
qGHQ9s7.jpg

Daisy eating
4jfSvoL.jpg

Daisy lounging
nv5xapW.jpg

I just got a nice old lady chair, Jackson appreciates my atrocious taste in furniture
PBjPflP.jpg

Stretches
e55i2us.jpg

Cutie
yWb8jiv.jpg

Two ladies together
J0L26zB.jpg

Wow great pictures of pets,

And great work on the Photography too... what lense where used 18 -55mm or you using the primes 55mm 1.8F?

My kit lens which I always used for wide angle shots got so cloudy it could not even autofocused I have have them clean it first...

That's a beautiful dog. If I ever settle in one place long enough to be a good parent for a dog, that's what I want.

It's a dog not a child; moving around wont hurt it's feelings or social development.

Just put her down. Annie was really a great dog

Attachments

• 8828.jpeg
    8828.jpeg
    664.4 KB · Views: 12
It's a dog not a child; moving around wont hurt it's feelings or social development.
It's a lifetime commitment, and it's hard to travel and switch countries with a dog. Child is MUCH easier. You really don't know what you're talking about.

A Korean who admits his dog is Japanese!?!?!

And here I thought @Banchan was crazy!

Just kidding. Cute dog, does he help with the pursuit of baristas?
LOL...Pug with the Japanese dog and Banchan vehemently defending Japanese prostitutes. The countries are very close...even co-hosted the 2002 World Cup. Good people, but I'm pretty sure they don't want us there....:(

Back