News Post PFL Bellator Releases

One thing I took away from the interview the Coker did the other day is that this isn't the main combat sports thing he's working on. He mentioned having discussions with tv partners about something else.

So if that does get off the ground, I can at least see some of these guys who were released being a part of whatever else he is working on.

Sharaf Davlatmurodov signed a three bout deal with LFA, says that he will take bouts in Russia until the visa situation is settled

Caldwell needs to go somewhere smaller and get his shit together. That dude fell off, but I don't think it was him getting outskilled most of the time. It was shitty fight IQ, terrible attitude, and a not so great team.

Nevermind. He's 36.

Caldwell needs to go somewhere smaller and get his shit together. That dude fell off, but I don't think it was him getting outskilled most of the time. It was shitty fight IQ, terrible attitude, and a not so great team.

Nevermind. He's 36.
He retired

It is crazy how Caldwell went from a dynamic finisher capable of controlling an opponent for 5 rounds to being a blanket with 1 and half rounds of gas tank. Even then I thought he got robbed against Mikhailov and Higo.

It is crazy how Caldwell went from a dynamic finisher capable of controlling an opponent for 5 rounds to being a blanket with 1 and half rounds of gas tank. Even then I thought he got robbed against Mikhailov and Higo.
Guchi and McKee showed him that levels exist

99% sure that XFC just posted a fake card to Sherdog since multiple people on this card are booked in other events, ex McKee, Taila Santos, Usmonov, Azure, and Landry Ward.

Of all the regional promotions to do something like this, not surprised it's XFC

But from Bellator it has Mike Hamel, Emmanuel Sanchez, and Tim Johnson

99% sure that XFC just posted a fake card to Sherdog since multiple people on this card are booked in other events, ex McKee, Taila Santos, Usmonov, Azure, and Landry Ward.

Of all the regional promotions to do something like this, not surprised it's XFC

But from Bellator it has Mike Hamel, Emmanuel Sanchez, and Tim Johnson

How do you even watch this shit?

Lance Gibson Jr. fighting Charon Spain on some random regional event

Back