News Post PFL Bellator Releases

I agree that it’s better to do this. Just he didn’t have to go out of his way to state they all had security under his leadership. He’s suppose to be building this cleaner image for his company of trust and transparency.

Didn’t they do something like that during covid? Give assurance of jobs being safe and then cut a shitload of fighters?
Lol they prevented guys from fighting anywhere else while offering them 2000 a month or something like that.

No one is fighting 5 times a year for more than 3 years before they just end up retiring due to injuries. Or burnout We already saw it with Ryugi Kudo and OAM
I dont know about retiring but yeah you probably get two years before you cycle out of it. Guys can do it one year, maybe two but then its too much wear and tear to fight that often.

Someone like Elben I think could do LHW with no weight cutting for him to go for a million dollars and then after that back to MW for reg fights.

Eventually I think PFL will come to realize what Bellator did and thats at some point you're gonna have to go away with the tournament format.

I'm gonna include a list of confirmed guys and then a list of the names that got removed from the Bellator website, but that can mean either they joined the PFL tournament or they left. Will update as new info comes.

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of these recently released Bellator fighters wanted nothing to do with PFL in the first place. Waiting to hear more from Cyborg next.

Saw Moldavsky said in interview that he already got fight booked, but I don’t know if he is gonna fight in Bellator or PFL.

I’m not really sure why Davis said they are going to bring everyone over. Obviously I’m not rooting for anyone to lose their job, but both rosters have a lot of fat they can trim. Feel for these guys being unemployed, but if they want to put out higher quality content this was going to have to happen

Not entirely positive on this but Brennan Ward might be a free agent? He posted an Instagram story tagging pretty much every major promotion in it. Dudes exciting so I doubt PFL let him go but something to maybe keep an eye on.

Not entirely positive on this but Brennan Ward might be a free agent? He posted an Instagram story tagging pretty much every major promotion in it. Dudes exciting so I doubt PFL let him go but something to maybe keep an eye on.

BKFC vs Mike Perry would be an idea but yeah I dont know why they'd let him go.

Tim Johnson is main eventing

Ended up going on Tim's tap page (hasn't been updated yet) and found out that he was actually the biggest recorded underdog in sports history to score an upset.

proof

Funny little mistake, lol.

Open FC announced that Sharaf is fighting at their event in April but not sure if that confirms he was released.

Back