Post Floyd risin..

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you guys still honestly believe even with kicks he would have lost that fight? I dont

That chinese girl would have kicked his head plum to hawaii

If it's fixed as everyone says it is (which doesn't make sense for an exhibition fight but whatever) kicks wouldn't make a difference

If you've never been kicked in the leg before all it takes is 3 or 4 well placed leg kicks to make you act like Werdum in the 2nd fight with Overeem.

If you've never been kicked in the leg before all it takes is 3 or 4 well placed leg kicks to make you act like Werdum in the 2nd fight with Overeem.
Yeah well 1 punch from floyd had him flying across the ring

No, losing wasn't in the contract.

Well it would have certainly gotten me more pumped up prefight. Still think Floyd would get him though.

Dude Mayweather looked like a giant in there.
I agree. But when there was a question on the rules for this fight pretty much everyone thought Floyd would get KOd if kicks were allowed.

I never thought that to be the case, mainly because hes just so much bigger. But for purist mma fans this should be a lesson on just how much talent it takes to make it boxing. Let alone be in the talks for the best ever

If Tenshin wasn't fresh off puberty, massively undersized then maybe the kicks would've made a difference but this kid who flails around when he gets hit isn't doing much. People think this little kid only needed one kick and Floyd would've just imploded.

If a boxer isnt ready to take leg kick then his leg might cramp up lol but that wouldnt set up punches for tenshin cuz floyd too good

Floyd destroyed the UFC, destroyed Rizin. He's finally getting revenge on Dana and Sherk.

I agree only due to the fact that every punch seemed like it effected Tenshin

With kicks? Seriously its a whole new ball game. The distance and everything. A few leg kicks and Floyd would panic. Dude is a puss.

With kicks? Seriously its a whole new ball game. The distance and everything. A few leg kicks and Floyd would panic. Dude is a puss.
Would he? Or would he get pissed and just deck the little asian guy?

I actually didn't know the fight was going on until after it happened.

Floyd was pulsing, no chance for Tenshin........

I also heard picograms mentioned during the fight........

Floyd would get destroyed if kicks were allowed. I don't think people realize how different you have to fight in kickboxing as opposed to boxing.

Back