Post Floyd risin..

It's not confidence its $$$$.

Yea you are a fucking moron if you think he couldn't beat the bricks off that kid with any rule set. Seriously if you think that I got nothing to say to you because that is fucking retarded

He could get a much bigger payday if he took on a high level kickboxer in an actual kickboxing match, or an mma guy in a mma match. If there was an actual sporting element to it the hype would be just insane. Yet here we are with Floyd having just put on another joke of a match with someone who does not belong in a boxing ring with him.

Maybe once Floyd gambles away the last of his money he will finally do something worth watching and I will tune in.

I'm not here to say he took a dive, but you gotta admit the way Tenshin reacted to his punches was kinda suspect.
He fought the best boxer in the last 50 years and gave up 25 pounds.

They're under 150 that's 20 percent of your weight.

Yeah he had a rude awakening. That Japanese pride is something else

He could get a much bigger payday if he took on a high level kickboxer in an actual kickboxing match, or an mma guy in a mma match. If there was an actual sporting element to it the hype would be just insane. Yet here we are with Floyd having just put on another joke of a match with someone who does not belong in a boxing ring with him.

Maybe once Floyd gambles away the last of his money he will finally do something worth watching and I will tune in.
You are tripping. Hes 41 and hes done plenty. God damn man this is just sad to read shut the fuck up

A boxer's stance is tailor made to get leg kicked.

Yes, he'd have a hard time against any pro kickboxer who could use kicks.

I'm not here to say he took a dive, but you gotta admit the way Tenshin reacted to his punches was kinda suspect.

Some people just fall weird.
fc141aovetkobles.gif
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.gif

AHjHcce.gif
lesnor-vs-cain.gif

Floyd hits harder than Horiguchi. Not sure why this is surprising to so many people. The pillow-fist thing is exaggerated due to his many haters.

The only reason Rizin offered Floyd the fight is because he carried Conor for 6 rounds, they figured he'd do the same for Tenshin. I don't think the kid even expected to get hit, let alone hard. Tenshin said he was gonna try and finish Floyd, so Floyd went hard, and finished him.

Floyd demanded that Tenshin pay a $5 million fine if he threw a kick, then he got in Tenshins head by tripping him, resulting in the first takedown. And he landed a nice body shot while Tenshin fell. Tenshin was off his game after that, he's only 20.

Floyd had all the experience, made the rules, took away all of Tenshins best weapons, and then on top of that as soon as Tenshin landed a decent shot Floyd purposely tripped him, with his foot... That's kind of BS to cheat after making the rules and having every advantage in your favor, and It threw Tenshin off.

Last edited:
You are tripping. Hes 41 and hes done plenty. God damn man this is just sad to read shut the fuck up

Lol dude Floyd is a chicken, get off his chicken nuts. He needs to totally handicap a not even top 5 bantamweight kickboxer he physically dwarfs. He should prove his haters wrong if he is so good.

Do you guys still honestly believe even with kicks he would have lost that fight? I dont
Had they not taken Tenshin's kicks away, Floyd would have probably left the arena with his first loss and a torn ACL.

Lol dude Floyd is a chicken, get off his chicken nuts. He needs to totally handicap a not even top 5 bantamweight kickboxer he physically dwarfs. He should prove his haters wrong if he is so good.

Floyd doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He's a 41 year old retired boxer out of his prime. He's taken on the best his sport has to offer and never lost. Now he can just relax and get paid to beat up the Conors and Tenshin's of this world.

If he wants to spend the rest of his life/"retirement" getting easy cash grabs for beating the shit out of non-boxers, he's earned the right.

The idea that a 41 year old has to keep taking dangerous fights against live opponents to "prove" something is silly. Floyd is an old man in fighting terms.

If suckers want to keep on paying him millions for sideshows that are easy work for him, he'd be stupid to say no.

""I actually think this fight is fascinating. It's so rare that we actually see "The Best" boxer fight anyone other than "The Second (or Third) Best" boxer.

I'm shocked people think this was somehow fake too. You can actually see exactly where Mayweather decides to knock him out.

From the start of the video you can tell he's not taking it seriously. He's smiling, he's clearly trying to set the tone with TN. Hands down and acting up. He wants to goof around and collect a paycheck.

At 0:40 FM throws a jab and a delayed straight that he doesn't expect to hit, then a slow straight again. At 0:48 TN counters him HARD and ducks out of the corner. FM did not expect that at all, and that's essentially when the fight starts.

FM closes up his guard, starts pushing his jab out and starts measuring his space... exactly like he normally does in a real fight. Seriously, go watch him at the 0:30 mark and again at the 0:50 mark. It's two different fighters completely.

Once he has his spacing, he starts throwing hooks around TN's guard. He connects 4 times behind TN's left ear in a row (with the one at 1:06 putting him down). Then switches and hits him with a right body/head hook at 1:42 that TN should not have gotten up from (seriously impressed that he did).

Then at 2:04, 2:06, and 2:09 and he connects back behind TN's left ear again three times in a row. Any one of those could have put him out.

Mayweather clearly thought this wasn't a real fight and Tenshin thought it was. Once Mayweather decided it was a real fight, he took him apart surgically in less than 2 minutes. It may not have been a GOOD contest, but it was definitely an INTERESTING one."

Last edited:
Floyd doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He's a 41 year old retired boxer out of his prime. He's taken on the best his sport has to offer and never lost. Now he can just relax and get paid to beat up the Conors and Tenshin's of this world.

If he wants to spend the rest of his life/"retirement" getting easy cash grabs for beating the shit out of non-boxers, he's earned the right.

The idea that a 41 year old has to keep taking dangerous fights against live opponents to "prove" something is silly. Floyd is an old man in fighting terms.

If suckers want to keep on paying him millions for sideshows that are easy work for him, he'd be stupid to say no.

That's fine, but that doesn't mean that threads being made in the heavies about how how great Floyd is based off these freakshow matches don't deserve some ridicule.

Similarly, Floyd shouldn't expect to straddle the line between boxing and other combat sports like this and not have fans call him out on it.

That's fine, but that doesn't mean that threads being made in the heavies about how how great Floyd is based off these freakshow matches don't deserve some ridicule.

Similarly, Floyd shouldn't expect to straddle the line between boxing and other combat sports like this and not have fans call him out on it.

Does anyone get the impression Floyd cares about being "called out" by fans. I don't. He nicknamed himself "Money". He does whatever he wants to get paid. And frankly, there is clearly a demand for him to have these fights, because he's getting paid ridiculous sums.

If anything, these idiot MMA fighters in their prime should be the ones being called out for challenging Mayweather for a big payday and some publicity, as he will always fight under his rules. Conor called Floyd out to box. Rizin offered Floyd money to fight Tenshin.

Floyd has just won at life. Not point being angry about it.

Last edited:
Why would they fix an exhibition fight? Tenshin taking a dive makes no sense

Why wouldn't they? Mayweather isn't going to agree to take a dive which would be the biggest story and the next best is if Floyd wins it convincingly.
It got way more coverage than it should have done because of the way it went/ended.

Why is wrestling fake and fixed? They could do it for real faking it makes no sense.

Again, if you watched it I can't see how you or anyone else thinks that was legit. I've watched it a few times and it still looks fake to me.

Does anyone get the impression Floyd cares about being "called out" by fans. I don't. He nicknamed himself "Money". He does whatever he wants to get paid. And frankly, there is clearly a demand for him to have these fights, because he's getting paid ridiculous sums.

If anything, these idiot MMA fighters in their prime should be the ones being called out for challenging Mayweather for a big payday and some publicity, as he will always fight under his rules. Conor called Floyd out to box. Rizin offered Floyd money to fight Tenshin.

Floyd has just won at life. Not point being angry about it.

Lol I am angry now? You certainly seem to care about him being called out don't you? Getting a bit defensive on his behalf aren't you?

Floyd will end up bankrupt. What you call "ridiculous sums" is not enough to keep his lifestyle going. Then he'll just be some broke illiterate guy with CTE. Enjoy living vicariously though him now tho I guess lol.

Lol I am angry now? You certainly seem to care about him being called out don't you? Getting a bit defensive on his behalf aren't you?

Floyd will end up broke. What you call "ridiculous sums" is not enough to keep his lifestyle going. Then he'll just be another illiterate broke guy with CTE. Enjoy living vicariously though him now I guess tho lol.

I'm talking common sense, and trying to be polite about it. You seem to have a lot of pent up animosity towards this "illiterate" multi-millionaire, and now personally attacking me for using the word "angry".

Triggered

Floyd lives in your head rent free like the rest of the MMA community.

I'm talking common sense, and trying to be polite about it. You seem to have a lot of animosity towards this "illiterate" multi-millionaire, and now personally attacking me for using the word "angry".

Is me saying that you are living vicariously though Floyd any more of a personal attack than you claiming I am "angry" at his success? I don't think it is. Go live your own life obsessing with Floyd, don't worry about what I think about him.

You replied to my post, I posted a perfectly resonable response, and then you replied again with "I am angry". You escalated our conversation with an attack so how bout you take a pill. Now you are doing back flips trying to rationalize why your incredibly wealthy hero is performing in these circus acts. Floyd is a woman beating chicken and no amount of white knighting in the heavies by his fan girls will change that.

Triggered

Floyd lives in your head rent free like the rest of the MMA community.

Lol @ you being so shook by my post, almost as shook as Floyd is to take on a real fight. Looks like my post is living rent free in YOUR head.

Lol @ you being so shook by my post, almost as shook as Floyd is to take on a real fight. Looks like my post is living rent free in YOUR head.

Not really

AnxiousBaggyGemsbok-poster.jpg

^^^^^^^Floyd is the GOAT of UFC and a legend

Bow to the legend!!!!

Is me saying that you are living vicariously though Floyd any more of a personal attack than you claiming I am "angry" at his success? I don't think it is. Go live your own life obsessing with Floyd, don't worry about what I think about him.

You replied to my post, I posted a perfectly resonable response, and then you replied again with "I am angry". You escalated our conversation with an attack so how bout you take a pill. Now you are doing back flips trying to rationalize why your incredibly wealthy hero is performing in these circus acts. Floyd is a woman beating chicken and no amount of white knighting in the heavies by his fan girls will change that.

Did you just really write all that? Lol!

Back