Post Floyd risin..

Is me saying that you are living vicariously though Floyd any more of a personal attack than you claiming I am "angry" at his success? I don't think it is. Go live your own life obsessing with Floyd, don't worry about what I think about him.

You replied to my post, I posted a perfectly resonable response, and then you replied again with "I am angry". You escalated our conversation with an attack so how bout you take a pill. Now you are doing back flips trying to rationalize why your incredibly wealthy hero is performing in these circus acts. Floyd is a woman beating chicken and no amount of white knighting in the heavies by his fan girls will change that.

Dude relax!

Some people just fall weird.
fc141aovetkobles.gif
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.gif

AHjHcce.gif
lesnor-vs-cain.gif

Floyd hits harder than Horiguchi. Not sure why this is surprising to so many people. The pillow-fist thing is exaggerated due to his many haters.

The only reason Rizin offered Floyd the fight is because he carried Conor for 6 rounds, they figured he'd do the same for Tenshin. I don't think the kid even expected to get hit, let alone hard. Tenshin said he was gonna try and finish Floyd, so Floyd went hard, and finished him.

Floyd demanded that Tenshin pay a $5 million fine if he threw a kick, then he got in Tenshins head by tripping him, resulting in the first takedown. And he landed a nice body shot while Tenshin fell. Tenshin was off his game after that, he's only 20.

Floyd had all the experience, made the rules, took away all of Tenshins best weapons, and then on top of that as soon as Tenshin landed a decent shot Floyd purposely tripped him, with his foot... That's kind of BS to cheat after making the rules and having every advantage in your favor, and It threw Tenshin off.

Man, if only we could have crowdfunded the 5 million dollar fine just to see Tenshin kick Mayweather's head off. That would have been something.

Floyd would have killed him regardless. Kicks can change a fight but not this fight.

With kicks? Seriously its a whole new ball game. The distance and everything. A few leg kicks and Floyd would panic. Dude is a puss.

LOL @ you calling someone who stepped into the ring with a legit psychopath like Maidana twice a puss. Yeah I guess you're that much of a tougher man than him, Mad Max.

I think Floyd wins in a kickboxing match too. Floyd was way too big for tenshin. Floyd was a good 20 pounds+ heavier and much taller. If Floyd just trained to check a few low leg kicks, Floyd would most likely win in the same way. No way tenshin is kicking Floyd in the head. He’s too short. Floyd is also very agile and quick still, it would have made the fight more interesting if it were under kickboxing rules. I had zero interest in this charade. If Floyd decides to fight again it can’t be under boxing rules again. I hope people reject it. Either kickboxing or mma, I’d even be interested to see him in a pure grappling contest. I’ve seen dudes older than him start BJJ.

Why wouldn't they? Mayweather isn't going to agree to take a dive which would be the biggest story and the next best is if Floyd wins it convincingly.
It got way more coverage than it should have done because of the way it went/ended.

Why would they sacrifice their biggest name on their biggest show? Doesn't make sense for a company in the shit like RIZIN.

Why is wrestling fake and fixed? They could do it for real faking it makes no sense.

So they can control the outcomes for maximum fan interest and revenue over long storylines. This was a one-off by Floyd, they aren't going to "build" him from here.

Again, if you watched it I can't see how you or anyone else thinks that was legit. I've watched it a few times and it still looks fake to me.

I think being an exhibition (seems a LOT of people are forgetting that) plays a part. The main argument seems to be, "People don't get dropped like that!" when I've seen people in boxing get dropped and knocked out like that. Bottom line, it doesn't make sense to have Tenshin take a dive and no one has a convincing argument why it would.

Do you guys still honestly believe even with kicks he would have lost that fight? I dont
There is no way he would lose the fight because it was OBVIOUSLY FAKE.

Watch the "fight" and tell me with a straight face it was legit.

Why would they sacrifice their biggest name on their biggest show? Doesn't make sense for a company in the shit like RIZIN.

So they can control the outcomes for maximum fan interest and revenue over long storylines. This was a one-off by Floyd, they aren't going to "build" him from here.

I think being an exhibition (seems a LOT of people are forgetting that) plays a part. The main argument seems to be, "People don't get dropped like that!" when I've seen people in boxing get dropped and knocked out like that. Bottom line, it doesn't make sense to have Tenshin take a dive and no one has a convincing argument why it would.
RIZIN got more global publicity from this fake fight than anything else they could possibly do. Mayweather backed out when it was an actual fight. He agreed to do it if he was guaranteed the win.

Remember Floyd Mayweather in the WWE? That was about as real as this farce.

You watched it right? I don't see how anyone who did wouldn't think it was a fix.
When people are knocked down the only time they react like Tenshin did is in pro wrestling or martial arts fights in films.

Trevor Berbick vs Takada shows you how it goes for real (even if that was also meant to be a work too but Takada didn't get the message).

^^^^^^^This

Remember Floyd Mayweather in the WWE? That was about as real as this farce.

That had a different aim, though. WWE used him to beef up existing storylines that continued after he was done. RIZIN is left with their top star being disgraced and low numbers. What now?

That had a different aim, though. WWE used him to beef up existing storylines that continued after he was done. RIZIN is left with their top star being disgraced and low numbers. What now?
Now people are talking about RIZIN and Tenshin is still officially undefeated. It was a work, 100%.

Back