Post an Underrated Movie

Ravenous is amazing.
tenor.gif

Die Hard 2 gets shit on all the time and most seem to consider it worse than Die Hard 3.

When was the last time you heard anyone talk about Lethal Weapon 2?

Prime Patsy Kensit alone is enough to make it buzz worthy.

JCVD
In Hell
Assassination Games
Wake of Death
Unleashed

Like JCVD a lot, but don't think I would call JCVD underrated. It got pretty good critical attention and audiences generally like it. I just looked it up and IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes have audience scores in the 70s for it.

I think I would call it little known instead.

Semi-pro. One of my favorite comedies and most have either never seen it or don't like it. Me and a buddy quote it all the time.

You sound like you have all of the three kinds of major retardation.

Last edited:
I know it's well known but Big Trouble in Little China is the most underrated movie ever, it should have won all the Oscars, Kurt Russell's portrayal of Jack Burton brought tears to my eyes, it truly is a masterpiece.

<mma1>

Tangerines (2013)

220px-Tangerines_film.jpg

Heaven Knows What
81rQ3u2oriL._RI_SX200_.jpg

Valhalla Rising
220px-Valhalla_rising_poster_dk.jpg

Disgrace

220px-Disgrace_title.jpg

Biutiful
biutiful.20170228030854.jpg[img]

Paris, Texas
paris-texas-movie-poster-md.jpg

Memories Of Murder
gawnVe9cFowdoDLo9Pok12NTw39-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

locandina.jpg

large_sS218TVhyTEngTxoQkWtknddO7S.jpg

Mother was a comedy that made me look at my mom in a TOTALLY different way. AMAZING film and I can't recommend it enough.

TheBloodOfHeroes_onesheet_USA_EnzoSciotti-1.jpg

Rutger Hauer is the leader of a team in the future that plays a brutal sport where people beat the shit out of each other with makeshift weapons while one player attempts to put a dog skull on the other teams goal, without getting their legs broken before they get there.

search

1396037055.jpg

Basically the best Twilight Zone episode on 40 years. If that doesnt grab you, then get outta my face. The less you know the better.

siegedvdz.jpg

Made before 9/11, what seemed a ridiculous scenario is now made almost prophetic. Panned on release, this is one of the Washingtons most underrated movies.

Back