Post 3 celebrities that people say you look like

why you gotta be like this bruh
Q8r7Xbj.png

They call me mark anthony fernandez because i look like him alot like 80%.
Im just a younger non showbiz version of him640_mark_122713_2016_10_03_23_02_05.jpg

i dont look like some kind of dracula nazi soldier u dick
first off, he's a lady gaga dancer . . . guy . . . thing. idk he doesn't dance he just stands there and stares. which i imagine you would do if ever in a gaga video.

and he's wearing a leather jacket, you like those.

and, just accept that this is how i see u bruh

first off, he's a lady gaga dancer . . . guy . . . thing. idk he doesn't dance he just stands there and stares. which i imagine you would do if ever in a gaga video.

and he's wearing a leather jacket, you like those.

and, just accept that this is how i see u bruh

1. he still looks like some kinda nazi meets vampire extra in a movie by the director of sharknado

2. I wouldnt just stand there and stare i would boogey down. Prolly toss in some jean claude van damne split moves to wow the crowd.

3. you havent been helpful at all fare the well felecia

Lol, next time you enter a thread about income, grades, occupation, height, etc., basically anything positive, you should maybe take notice that the majority of the replies are going to be just that, POSITIVE.

Do you think it’s because that’s the norm or do you think that maybe the people doing ‘well off’ in those threads decided to post in them?

Notice how most ‘how much do you make threads’ have people who make over 80k, the height threads over 6 feet tall. Would you say that’s the norm or just that everybody working a minimum wage job or that’s 5’2” isn’t posting in that particular thread?

<seedat>

And no that guy doesn’t look like you.
Lol no, i think a lot of people bullshit on the internet, and/or are delusional about their looks

Im just fucking around, but come on, how do you not find the humor in every other guy in here saying they look like a guy in the top 10 sexiest A list actors list?
Where's all the Rob Schneider and Jack Black looking mofos?
<36>

latest

3ce318e515576de845bd4e3609119df0.jpg

images

It's basically racism, people think all bald bearded men look alike :(

Probably 8-10 years ago there was a thread on Sherdog before this popular post you picture thread now where youd post your picture and someone would quote with the celeb you looked like. I got Gyllenhall then as well, Im also 6' sorry bud. ;)
Which era we talking about mann?
A
Jake-Gyllenhaal.jpg
Or
B
ey538aumyrix.jpg
<20>

Not so much now, but I heard it all the time when we were younger.

kiefers.gif

I've been mistaken for Nicolas cage a few times.
It's weird I don't think i look like him at all
And Jordan Luck from an old nz band the exponents

Lol no, i think a lot of people bullshit on the internet, and/or are delusional about their looks

Im just fucking around, but come on, how do you not find the humor in every other guy in here saying they look like a guy in the top 10 sexiest A list actors list?
Where's all the Rob Schneider and Jack Black looking mofos?
<36>

Of course I get the humour, its just like half the people on here will completely pick apart an attractive woman’s appearance, it’s the online stereotype. Unless you know the individual or are talking to them in person, then you’ll never really know. The jack blacks are posting in the thread that don’t involve their appearance. All you can do is judge somebody on their entire resume of posts and make your judgment front there.

Of course I get the humour, its just like half the people on here will completely pick apart an attractive woman’s appearance, it’s the online stereotype. Unless you know the individual or are talking to them in person, then you’ll never really know. The jack blacks are posting in the thread that don’t involve their appearance. All you can do is judge somebody on their entire resume of posts and make your judgment front there.
<36>
The Jack Blacks think they're Brad Pitts

Back