pitbull-5.jpg

Also heard this one, but I don’t have douchie facial hair

og-yul-brynner-3242.jpg

Old people have said this one.

So basically any bald guy I guess lmao

Not this guy though?
64904ED5-E36B-4987-8259-0FA664C87C21.jpeg

MXEaFrx.jpg

Ten to fifteen years ago I’d sometimes get Jim Carrey. Not so sure about anymore.

Despite being Canadian I don't follow the sport of hockey. However, I have been told by a lot of people I look like Evgeni Malkin
EMalkin.jpg
I don't see it but get a kick out of it because the guy is a killer in his sport from what I gather.

20's -
294264__46085.1371105570.380.500.jpg

30's -
v1.bjsxMDk0MjY1O2o7MTc3ODc7MTIwMDsyMDQ4OzEwMjQ

Now -
Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_ironSheik.png
if u have the personality to match, you’re a bad mother fucker
And by that I mean like nacho libre, iron sheik and Matt dillons character in “something about Mary “

Last edited:
Ehhhh i think there is a resemblance between the three.
They have a similar facial structure around the nose, cheeks, and eyes, so i get it.

Lol apparently all of Sherdoggers have the looks of models and A list actors. Lol at all these brad pitts and Christian bales and Gyllenhalls

I think people are generally pretty shitty about judging these things. They latch onto one feature you have and then say you look like any guy with that same feature. If you're bald, you look like every bald guy. If you have a beard, you look like someone on Game Of Thrones.
Im half black, so i apparently look like anyone that's half black or light skinned. Ive heard Obama, Will Smith, Chris Brown, and Vin Diesel

Lol, next time you enter a thread about income, grades, occupation, height, etc., basically anything positive, you should maybe take notice that the majority of the replies are going to be just that, POSITIVE.

Do you think it’s because that’s the norm or do you think that maybe the people doing ‘well off’ in those threads decided to post in them?

Notice how most ‘how much do you make threads’ have people who make over 80k, the height threads over 6 feet tall. Would you say that’s the norm or just that everybody working a minimum wage job or that’s 5’2” isn’t posting in that particular thread?

<seedat>

And no that guy doesn’t look like you.

Ehhhh i think there is a resemblance between the three.
They have a similar facial structure around the nose, cheeks, and eyes, so i get it.

Lol apparently all of Sherdoggers have the looks of models and A list actors. Lol at all these brad pitts and Christian bales and Gyllenhalls

I think people are generally pretty shitty about judging these things. They latch onto one feature you have and then say you look like any guy with that same feature. If you're bald, you look like every bald guy. If you have a beard, you look like someone on Game Of Thrones.
Im half black, so i apparently look like anyone that's half black or light skinned. Ive heard Obama, Will Smith, Chris Brown, and Vin Diesel

Probably 8-10 years ago there was a thread on Sherdog before this popular post you picture thread now where youd post your picture and someone would quote with the celeb you looked like. I got Gyllenhall then as well, Im also 6' sorry bud. ;)

I've gotten Joe Rogan and Vitor Belfort on several occasions

I dont remember what the show is called, but I've had multiple people say I look like a long blond haired handsom football dude from some tv show

edit: figured it out. its this dude from some show called saturday night lights

fnl-was-a-lucky-break-that-came-early.jpg

Back