Post 3 celebrities that people say you look like

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Occasionally someone will say I like like a certain actor, but what makes me laugh is that the 3 actors I get the most don't really look like each other.

So when I get the mummy, I'm like, "ok good. He's a decent-looking guy"

arnold-vosloo-the-mummy-2-the-mummy-returns-2001-BPH8FX.jpg

Then sometimes I get Ray Romano, and I'm like, "well certainly not as good as the mummy, but I guess it could be worse"
187696.jpg

Then sometimes I get Alfred Molina, and I'm like, "you dirty motherfucker I will kill you in your sleep"
latest

A old gay guy once told me I looked like a young Brad Pitt. That's all you need to know about me as a person.

I've also heard Harry Potter but I'm going to chalk that up to a mistake, even though it happened many times.

Ive gotten Joaquin Phoenix, James Franco, and Johnny Depp & Van Damme.

Id say a mix of Joaquin & Van Damme is probably most accurate.

A perfect blend of Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt and Idris Elba is what I get all the time from the ladies.

...in my dreams.

When I was younger I always got Ryan Phillippe but now I look more like an older Ryan Phillippe

A old gay guy once told me I looked like a young Brad Pitt. That's all you need to know about me as a person.

I've also heard Harry Potter but I'm going to chalk that up to a mistake, even though it happened many times.
So basically you look like Harry Potter and sometimes old guys want to fuck you

When I was younger I always got Ryan Phillippe but now I look more like an older Ryan Phillippe
This post makes me think you are actually Ryan phillippe.

Because he's not famous enough for most people to even know who he is.

I just googled him and I still don't have a clue who Ryan Philistine is.

Last edited:
14_vin-diesel.jpg

This is what I get the most

pitbull-5.jpg

Also heard this one, but I don’t have douchie facial hair

og-yul-brynner-3242.jpg

Old people have said this one.

So basically any bald guy I guess lmao

When this movie came out I had a shaved head and goatee, and everyone sad I looked liked like Norton's character in the movie.

89209.jpg

ahx1.jpg

Back