Possible Uriah Hall PTSD from TUF?

Knocked him down, yes, but Mousasi was not knocked out bruh. How can someone be almost murdered and not even knocked out? LOL Get real bruh.
Dude he got fucked up though.

That was a vicious TKO.

Dont take things so literally.

Dude he got fucked up though.

That was a vicious TKO.

Dont take things so literally.
I wasn't taking it literally, and it wasn't even close. I wasn't sure if you weren't a native speaking american as that wouldn't make any sense at all what you said. So I guess English isn't your first language? Brazil maybe?

Hall is more martial artist than he is fighter, if that makes sense.

It just seems like he's not that passionate about being an mma fighter rather than it being PTSD or whatever. I think there's nothing wrong with him at all I just doubt it's his ideal career.

One thing that always stood out to me about his season of TUF was a conversation Chael had with him about accepting the possibility of losing. Chael sat Uriah down and told him that he's putting too much pressure on himself and needs to practice visualizing losing and come to terms with that possibility. I always thought that was the wrong message for Hall. Maybe it made him less stressed about fighting, but it also seems to have made him more complacent as well.

He is mentally all over the place similar to Diego in some ways

Everyone focuses on the hook kick, but for me, the first TUF KO was a lot scarier. He’s lying face down asking Herb “What happened? Why cant I move?” I thought his neck was broken.

My son had similar issues when he was in high school. He could very easily escalate situations to violence but then didn't want to hurt the other person even if they were attacking. I told him that those other kids are emotionally-stunted morons who don't understand anything except violence and hurting them is doing society a favor, that seemed to stick!
It’s never okay to use physical violence.

One thing that always stood out to me about his season of TUF was a conversation Chael had with him about accepting the possibility of losing. Chael sat Uriah down and told him that he's putting too much pressure on himself and needs to practice visualizing losing and come to terms with that possibility. I always thought that was the wrong message for Hall. Maybe it made him less stressed about fighting, but it also seems to have made him more complacent as well.
He needs a sport psychologist for sure. Seemed like he couldn’t cope with all the hype.

Reactions: mkw
Wouldn’t even be top 10 biggest assholes in TUF history.

Should've clarified, he was the biggest asshole on his season. For example, him telling Salman (I believe) that he was a bitch like his girlfriend. Salman had made a stupid, innocent joke.

Back