Positive Platinum Nation

I'm just saying...Anderson Silva had 4 losses before entering the matrix and becoming teh GOAT.

PMP only has 1

bork1}

Sorry BC just couldn't resist

<{dayum}>

PMP got sent to school

I can't wait for his next fight. Seeing the platinum dorks squirm is glorious.

WAR ANYONE VS PLATINUM

Bellator here we come.

I'm not on the PMP hype train, but I get it. A powerful guy who bashes skulls with little self-awareness. Lots of potential for KOs and lols.

A few posts this week I commented about being on the platform thinking about boarding that Platinum Mike Love Train but wanting to wait & see 1st and not get caught up in the hype, with this fight being a marker. I knew roughnecks here would pass Jouban off as a pretty boy model discounting this guy can kick true mma ass.

Mike needz to work his fight IQ and mma toolbox for a fight not just to KO not every fighter is gonna stand & trade with it's not Fight Club it's Prize Fighting a little more thinking required.

A few posts this week I commented about being on the platform thinking about boarding that Platinum Mike Love Train but wanting to wait & see 1st and not get caught up in the hype, with this fight being a marker. I knew roughnecks here would pass Jouban off as a pretty boy model discounting this guy can kick true mma ass.

Mike needz to work his fight IQ and mma toolbox for a fight not just to KO not every fighter is gonna stand & trade with it's not Fight Club it's Prize Fighting a little more thinking required.
I agree. I've been on record saying I thought Jouban had this fight. Perry has had too much success with swanging and banging. It sorta spoils guys. He needs to grow past that. He doesn't have the chin to be the next Chris Leben.

The Aluminum nation is already in a ditch, can't wait till he's back in the minor leagues so they can't make threads in the UFC forum anymore.

I agree. I've been on record saying I thought Jouban had this fight. Perry has had too much success with swanging and banging. It sorta spoils guys. He needs to grow past that. He doesn't have the chin to be the next Chris Leben.

Agreed ^^^^... I love KO's as much the next man/woman but I also play chess and love a fight Mike looks good athletic, power, aggression, etc. But it's thinking and re-adjusting in a fight I don't quite see his cornering could've been a lot better.

At points Jouban was just waiting on him to plod forward & "pop" 1,2,3, circle out?

5gRyRPR.jpg

That list consists of some of the shittiest posters on the site. Throw in all of the Conor fluffers and you'd have the perfect ignore list.
even better, GTFO all the Perry threads

putting us on ignore then following us around makes no sense at all.

even better, GTFO all the Perry threads

putting us on ignore then following us around makes no sense at all.

You're fucking deluded, no one is following you idiots around. For the most part I've stayed out of the perry threads because I knew it and he was a joke. Your boy got exposed, deal with it son.

You're fucking deluded, no one is following you idiots around. For the most part I've stayed out of the perry threads because I knew it and he was a joke. Your boy got exposed, deal with it son.
I don't mind you sharing your opinion here at all, just funny you talk about ignoring us, and how the list makes it easy etc but I'm on that list and here we are.

Platinumbless
Fuck the rest
IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1217.JPG

I don't mind you sharing your opinion here at all, just funny you talk about ignoring us, and how the list makes it easy etc but I'm on that list and here we are.

I was being facetious. The thought of being put on ignore seems to irritate you for some reason. Everything said here needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Its why I never took the perry train seriously enough to bother with ignoring any of them. Most of you were simple single level trolls. I'm starting to realize a lot of you were taking that racist guy seriously. I shouldn't really not surprised that a bunch of SD'ers would become infatuated with a guy like that.

I was being facetious. The thought of being put on ignore seems to irritate you for some reason. I never took the perry train seriously enough to bother with ignoring any of them. Most of you were simple single level trolls. I'm starting to realize a lot of you were taking that racist guy seriously. I shouldn't really not surprised that a bunch of SD'ers would become infatuated with a guy like that.
QZEsW4H.jpg

it was Perry's cornerman Alex Nicholson who made the racist comments, and Perry took some flak because instead of throwing his boy under the bus he tried to move past it with an awkward joke of sorts, and just made it worse :p

Back