Positive Platinum Nation

You may have juan the "decision" Jewban.
iu

But the WAR...that remains Platinum

Perry fans, please excuse the interjection.

You may be feeling a bit low today. I know. It happens to all of us. But then you pick up and carry on. Now is the time to pick up, folks. Now is the time to carry on.

Perry wasn't ready for that fight. It's okay. He'll get better and come back better.

But there's another fighter who was better than the hype last night. With an undefeated record, he's a straight killer. He's also finished all of his fights. He's a straight shooter who tells it like it is, but is also smart enough to make the right moves for his career. He's on his way to the belt, folks. His name is Mickey Gall.

So, Perry fans, if you want a real war wagon to follow, one going straight to the top, get on board with Mickey.

I'm just saying...Anderson Silva had 4 losses before entering the matrix and becoming teh GOAT.

PMP only has 1
Its not actually a loss. It's a learning experience

Perry fans, please excuse the interjection.

You may be feeling a bit low today.
This is as far as I got. I think you need to reread the thread and come to the realization we won't be stopped

"Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat."

- Michael Perry

This is as far as I got. I think you need to reread the thread and come to the realization we won't be stopped
Then maybe you should read a bit more, as I wasn't trying to "stop" you. I have no issues with Perry or his fans.

Hes a mid carder at best, he can fall into the bag with the rest of the mediocrity that is PVZ, Northcut, Garbagebrand

Hes a mid carder at best, he can fall into the bag with the rest of the mediocrity that is PVZ, Northcut, Garbagebrand
Had the biggest ratings of the night yesterday. Everyone made sure they had it on Fox at 8 et

Back