Positive Platinum Nation

How am i still not in platinum nation? This is such bullshit

Was a fan after the Lim fight and still am. War Plert Perry!

this post is why you're top 5 posters
giphy.gif

They thought we would disappear? The hype train can't be stopped. IMG_1828.JPG

Perry fans, please excuse the interjection.

You may be feeling a bit low today. I know. It happens to all of us. But then you pick up and carry on. Now is the time to pick up, folks. Now is the time to carry on.

Perry wasn't ready for that fight. It's okay. He'll get better and come back better.

But there's another fighter who was better than the hype last night. With an undefeated record, he's a straight killer. He's also finished all of his fights. He's a straight shooter who tells it like it is, but is also smart enough to make the right moves for his career. He's on his way to the belt, folks. His name is Mickey Gall.

So, Perry fans, if you want a real war wagon to follow, one going straight to the top, get on board with Mickey.

He seems to have power but his technique is lacking significantly. He's gonna get pieced up as soon as he faces someone with better TDD.

If it was a fair fight we know who would have won.

Wait...serious question. Did Alan become the new Platinum? There was a thread about, "You have to be the man to beat the man," by that logic it's Alan, "Platinum," Jouban. Can someone clear this up. I may make a GOAT GUERNICA thread to this effect to clear this up. Thanks my brothers. And as always...

#GUERNICAbless

Jewban Got on the post fight presser and

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back