Popular Fighters that I Don't Like

Your opinion is your opinion and I don't have a problem with that. I'm just wondering how old you are? I grew up watching BJ, Shamrock and Hughes and have tons of appreciation for them. . But then again, I'm 43, LOL. It seems like a lot of younger guys don't like many of the pioneers. Because they haven't seen their good early days of fighting, only so after they were washed up. So I'm wondering if it's more of an issue of which era you started watching MMA in.
Back then it was so new, exciting and sometimes disturbing.

Use to agree with that list, but kind of like the Count now. The others I still agree with.

There are no fighters I really hate, I didn’t like Adesanya but he’s amazing to watch so I’ve changed my mind.

Your opinion is your opinion and I don't have a problem with that. I'm just wondering how old you are? I grew up watching BJ, Shamrock and Hughes and have tons of appreciation for them. . But then again, I'm 43, LOL. It seems like a lot of younger guys don't like many of the pioneers. Because they haven't seen their good early days of fighting, only so after they were washed up. So I'm wondering if it's more of an issue of which era you started watching MMA in.

Dont thinks its their fighting.
Seems more like their personalities that make it that fans dont like them.

just wanted to comment to see if I been here longer with less posts or not

GSP and Conor McGregor for me. Conor is not that bad, I don't like his persona or the preferential treatment that he gets, but he puts on a show in the octagon. I can't stand GSP.

Edit: I guess GSP doesn't count since he is retired.

Dont thinks its their fighting.
Seems more like their personalities that make it that fans dont like them.
I get that for all of them but Forrest seems like a hard guy to not to like or root for.

Take out Bisping and put Frankie Edgar there for me and I'm cool with it.

I get that for all of them but Forrest seems like a hard guy to not to like or root for.
Griffin is an odd one. He was very popular when he started and for most of his career ("funny, genuine guy who isn't a great athlete but has a giant heart, etc"), up until the Rashad fight, more or less.
Then more and more newer fans started to dislike him, calling him a "try-hard, an awkward moron who thinks he is funny but is just cringy, plus he has zero heart, look at how he quit against Anderson, shameful display and he is constantly injured".

Then most of Sherdog turned on him after the second Tito fight, called him a quitter when Shogun avenged his loss, and the third Tito bout was the final nail in the coffin, sherdoggers being enraged at him running out of the octagon again, and trying to be funny by giving Tito his post fight interview.
Funny how sherdoggers used to idolize Griffin and hate Tito, that 3rd but really shaked things up.

Actually, the 5 guys on OP's lists have been at time idoles to the fans, then became heavily disliked.
Except for Bisping; sherdoggers used to hate him, and cheered widly when Hendo H-bombed him, and now he has more fans than ever.

Sherdog is a fickle mistress, easy to seduce, but even easier to lose

model T's were popular and I never really cared for them either.

Current fighters now that I don't like:
!. Tyron Woodley
2. Nick Diaz
3. Nate Diaz
4. Kamaru Usman
5. Corey Anderson

Joe Rogan - not a fighter but he annoys the shit out of me
Goldie - this guy sucks...so glad he's not calling the UFC anymore

Just a reminder, having a lot of posts on this forum doesn't mean you know
a lot about MMA. It just means you are a shut-in with not many RL friends.

Back