1. BJ Penn
2. Bisping
3. Ken Shamrock
4. Forest Griffin
5. Matt Hughes

Have you been a bad MF since 2004 ? Grow up

300 posts in 16 years.
how was prison, bro?

dhD1FIa7hnj0h3dJw7mrUWQJzZWHeEhzFEwto6fUEOuf0v5AeQFXDVxdPM2bLSQk_EiQ94jfsQO1Y2y79zIhHqUR6FKRP8uY8puNvm6y_yMXlZz5QQHUEe4PMP4MnCQ2cwyxXy_IQk3d6894fX9jUDD11l7E3M-bZ5tDGQ

TS is living in the past
or the past is living rent-free in TS's head.

“Popular Fighters that I Don't Like”
Sherdog forum in a nutshell right here.

How do you have one on one relationships with all these blokes ? You must be one popular bad mfer

1. BJ Penn
2. Bisping
3. Ken Shamrock
4. Forest Griffin
5. Matt Hughes
Your opinion is your opinion and I don't have a problem with that. I'm just wondering how old you are? I grew up watching BJ, Shamrock and Hughes and have tons of appreciation for them. . But then again, I'm 43, LOL. It seems like a lot of younger guys don't like many of the pioneers. Because they haven't seen their good early days of fighting, only so after they were washed up. So I'm wondering if it's more of an issue of which era you started watching MMA in.

Dude got raped by War Machine but was too scared to say his name. Took it out on BJ. Poor Penn having a rough one as of late.

Ever since sharing a cell with War Machine he finds hearing "BJ" triggers his PTSD.

1. BJ Penn
2. Bisping
3. Ken Shamrock
4. Forest Griffin
5. Matt Hughes

Odd list, you joined 4 months before me. Half of your list is anti-zuffa which was popular back in the day as we all hated Bisping, Griffin and even Hughes to an extent. Penn was the darling back then beating the shit out of Hughes and taking the belt with him to Japan. Penn and Hughes on the same list doesn't make sense.

1. BJ Penn
2. Bisping
3. Ken Shamrock
4. Forest Griffin
5. Matt Hughes

Are there any popular fighters you don't like that are actually, you know, still fighting? (and I don't mean on the street like BJ)

Stop hating on old people, TS!
I bet you like Conor!
<Kpop775>

Back