Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

International Pompeo is aligning a war with Iran by claiming it's home base for Al Qaeda

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by PEB, Jan 13, 2021.

1. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Correct both Reuters and MSNBC stated that fact but that is not stopping Pompeo he has been preparing for this act at the end of Trump's term for sometime.

2. Omega Beam Banned Banned

@bobgeese try as hard as you did to obfuscate trumps fascism, treason and warmongering? Hell I don’t have that energy bro.

hillelslovak87 likes this.
  3. Cherry Brigand We're gonna put some heat on 'em.

He's not going to start a war you idiots. He's spent the last 4 years pulling America out of everywhere. Biden will be starting the next conflict and you will all glom on and cheer it. Just like you did with Obama.

Horus, shankmcgank, KOQ24 and 2 others like this.
  4. Son of Ireland 34 Blue Belt

Nothing burger. Wake me up when Bibby comes through with charts and graphs. Then we will know to take shit serious.

5. bobgeese Gold Belt

And if you use fascism un-ironically, you're a quiff.

On second thought, stop trying.

6. Son of Ireland 34 Blue Belt

Bingo. They need to research their lies more. Plus, are we still using AQ as the boogey man now? I though we were on to ISIS?

7. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Pompeo and Trump have been actively saber rattling for 1 year leading up to the current statements by Pompeo hardly evidence of Biden's doing .
    Dec 3
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-iran-bar-world-war-iii-report-b1765730.html

Nov 20
    https://www.france24.com/en/middle-...tion-signal-an-end-to-its-war-games-with-iran

March 21
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/middleeast/trump-iran-iraq-coronavirus-militas.html

Feb
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/2/28/pompeo-to-face-house-panel-on-us-killing-of-irans-soleimani

8. GreenGorilla Weirdo

Syria is not as important as Iran at this point, Saudis are failing big time vs Yemen who are backed by Iran and USA will try to keep the Saudis loyal to them.
    All the weapons they have and the shitton of members of the royal family who export extremism everywhere in the world is bad news, if saudi arabia crumbles it will become a stronghold for those extremist uncomparable to anything we have seen.

9. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

That would be good logic but 9/11 was funded by people within Saudi Arabia and 11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia none from Iran.

10. Ophydian Red Belt

It explains his GCC trip with stop in Israel. Drumming up a coalition?

PEB likes this.
  11. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

I figure it will go down like Iraq and will happen around 3 am in the morning EST so it is still night time in the US the strikes on Iran nuclear plants.

12. GreenGorilla Weirdo

Yes but you do you know how big the saudi royal family is?
    MBS is trying hard to get a strong grip around the affairs inside the state but he can't cause there is thousands of members from the royal family with shit tons of money who all have their own agendas.
    The STATE itself is opposed to terrorism (supposedly) but a lot of people inside the royal family aren't, also what I meant is that Saudi Arabia will become a stronghold not Iran, if saudi state crumbles Iran will get obliterated anyway since they are shia and hardliners are not fond of them.

13. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Yes I do but I am using history as my guild and the US never actually proved large stash of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Iraqi's would welcome us as liberators and tons of other things including a number of times Iraqi people wanted us out of Iraq. Hardly a reliable record that the American people can trust. Oh and Jared he must be smiling.
    [​IMG]

14. GreenGorilla Weirdo

I do not really get what you are trying to say here.
    If any country in the middle east will get it next it will be Iran, they are opposed to Israel and Saudi the biggest 2 friend of the US government and are close to Russia.
    This is not about facts, it has never been about facts when it comes to the middle east, it has always been about commercial interest.
    One of the big reasons Saudis and the USA government are so close are that the Saudi export shit ton of stuff from the USA.
    If the saudis keep failing to overrun Yemen like they plan to, they will try to get their biggest ally to strike down the one supplying yemen with weapons.

I seriously hope none of this comes true because it could spell the beginning of an atomic war on global scale with all the big powers involved (USA,Russia,China)

PEB likes this.
  15. Pinyin Undisputed Winner of 2019 Best WR Poster

Now that Harris was elected President they will quickly restart the war machine. They can't even wait until she gets inaugurated. More taxes for the government to protect you from the evil isis boogiemen. And people wonder what happened to all the neo-cons. They are still here, but they are just pretending to be progressive liberals, aka neo-libs.

16. GreenGorilla Weirdo

Seriously I mean Hizbullah would make much more sense and just shows how this is just another pile of horseshit trying to go to war again.

Ophydian likes this.
  17. Hadron90 Red Belt

Are Al-Qaeda the bad guys again? I haven't been following this show for a few seasons.

KOQ24, giusti825 and original doom like this.
  18. Omega Beam Banned Banned

@bobgeese how does it feel to be so dumb that you couldn’t see trump was a traitor like we all did from day one? Does it feel good?

19. Whippy McGee Meme Master

Any Lefty want to make an account bet? If Trump starts a war with Iran, then I will lose this account.... if he does not... then you lose your account.

(Must be Black Belt or better)

20. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Well it sounds like according to
    Brian Williams he Pompano being a small vindictive man. Apparently he is just creating massive road blocks for the Biden administration to restore the treaty with Iran. I guess he saying no war but creating enough problems Biden just cannot go in an restore it.