International Pompeo is aligning a war with Iran by claiming it's home base for Al Qaeda

Iran would never take in AQ. Never. AQ would rather kill the Ayatollah than be supported. Their religious differences are enough that you know this is BS.
Correct both Reuters and MSNBC stated that fact but that is not stopping Pompeo he has been preparing for this act at the end of Trump's term for sometime.

He's not going to start a war you idiots. He's spent the last 4 years pulling America out of everywhere. Biden will be starting the next conflict and you will all glom on and cheer it. Just like you did with Obama.

Nothing burger. Wake me up when Bibby comes through with charts and graphs. Then we will know to take shit serious.

He's not going to start a war you idiots. He's spent the last 4 years pulling America out of everywhere. Biden will be starting the next conflict and you will all glom on and cheer it. Just like you did with Obama.

Pompeo and Trump have been actively saber rattling for 1 year leading up to the current statements by Pompeo hardly evidence of Biden's doing .
Dec 3
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-iran-bar-world-war-iii-report-b1765730.html

Nov 20
https://www.france24.com/en/middle-...tion-signal-an-end-to-its-war-games-with-iran

March 21
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/middleeast/trump-iran-iraq-coronavirus-militas.html

Feb
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/2/28/pompeo-to-face-house-panel-on-us-killing-of-irans-soleimani

Unlikely about Biden he would more likely start a war with Syria then Iran because of the previous work done by Obama.

Syria is not as important as Iran at this point, Saudis are failing big time vs Yemen who are backed by Iran and USA will try to keep the Saudis loyal to them.
All the weapons they have and the shitton of members of the royal family who export extremism everywhere in the world is bad news, if saudi arabia crumbles it will become a stronghold for those extremist uncomparable to anything we have seen.

Syria is not as important as Iran at this point, Saudis are failing big time vs Yemen who are backed by Iran and USA will try to keep the Saudis loyal to them.
All the weapons they have and the shitton of members of the royal family who export extremism everywhere in the world is bad news, if saudi arabia crumbles it will become a stronghold for those extremist uncomparable to anything we have seen.
That would be good logic but 9/11 was funded by people within Saudi Arabia and 11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia none from Iran.

Correct both Reuters and MSNBC stated that fact but that is not stopping Pompeo he has been preparing for this act at the end of Trump's term for sometime.

It explains his GCC trip with stop in Israel. Drumming up a coalition?

Reactions: PEB
I figure it will go down like Iraq and will happen around 3 am in the morning EST so it is still night time in the US the strikes on Iran nuclear plants.

That would be good logic but 9/11 was funded by people within Saudi Arabia and 11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia none from Iran.

Yes but you do you know how big the saudi royal family is?
MBS is trying hard to get a strong grip around the affairs inside the state but he can't cause there is thousands of members from the royal family with shit tons of money who all have their own agendas.
The STATE itself is opposed to terrorism (supposedly) but a lot of people inside the royal family aren't, also what I meant is that Saudi Arabia will become a stronghold not Iran, if saudi state crumbles Iran will get obliterated anyway since they are shia and hardliners are not fond of them.

Yes but you do you know how big the saudi royal family is?
MBS is trying hard to get a strong grip around the affairs inside the state but he can't cause there is thousands of members from the royal family with shit tons of money who all have their own agendas.
The STATE itself is opposed to terrorism (supposedly) but a lot of people inside the royal family aren't, also what I meant is that Saudi Arabia will become a stronghold not Iran, if saudi state crumbles Iran will get obliterated anyway since they are shia and hardliners are not fond of them.
Yes I do but I am using history as my guild and the US never actually proved large stash of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Iraqi's would welcome us as liberators and tons of other things including a number of times Iraqi people wanted us out of Iraq. Hardly a reliable record that the American people can trust. Oh and Jared he must be smiling.
Screen-Shot-2020-03-11-at-5.23.23-PM.png

Yes I do but I am using history as my guild and the US never actually proved large stash of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Iraqi's would welcome us as liberators and tons of other things including a number of times Iraqi people wanted us out of Iraq. Hardly a reliable record that the American people can trust.

I do not really get what you are trying to say here.
If any country in the middle east will get it next it will be Iran, they are opposed to Israel and Saudi the biggest 2 friend of the US government and are close to Russia.
This is not about facts, it has never been about facts when it comes to the middle east, it has always been about commercial interest.
One of the big reasons Saudis and the USA government are so close are that the Saudi export shit ton of stuff from the USA.
If the saudis keep failing to overrun Yemen like they plan to, they will try to get their biggest ally to strike down the one supplying yemen with weapons.

I seriously hope none of this comes true because it could spell the beginning of an atomic war on global scale with all the big powers involved (USA,Russia,China)

Reactions: PEB
I looked around did not see this story yet merge if already was created.

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday accused Iran of actively supporting Al Qaeda, saying the country now serves as a "home base" for the terror group and provides operatives with travel documents and logistical support.

Pompeo's allegations go well beyond previous statements by U.S. intelligence officials, other foreign governments and terrorism experts, who have described a complicated and sometimes tense relationship between the Shiite-ruled government in Tehran and the Sunni extremist group that launched the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

Pompeo, who did not cite U.S. intelligence reporting for his assertions, said the relationship between Iran and Al Qaeda shifted in 2015 just as the regime in Tehran wrapped up an agreement with the United States and other world powers over its nuclear program.

"Everything changed in 2015 — the same year that the Obama Administration and the 'E-3' — France, Germany, and Britain — were finalizing the JCPOA," Pompeo said in a speech, referring to the nuclear deal known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/pompeo-claims-iran-home-base-al-qaeda-n1253940

Now that Harris was elected President they will quickly restart the war machine. They can't even wait until she gets inaugurated. More taxes for the government to protect you from the evil isis boogiemen. And people wonder what happened to all the neo-cons. They are still here, but they are just pretending to be progressive liberals, aka neo-libs.

Iran would never take in AQ. Never. AQ would rather kill the Ayatollah than be supported. Their religious differences are enough that you know this is BS.

Seriously I mean Hizbullah would make much more sense and just shows how this is just another pile of horseshit trying to go to war again.

@bobgeese how does it feel to be so dumb that you couldn’t see trump was a traitor like we all did from day one? Does it feel good?

Any Lefty want to make an account bet? If Trump starts a war with Iran, then I will lose this account.... if he does not... then you lose your account.

(Must be Black Belt or better)

Well it sounds like according to
Brian Williams he Pompano being a small vindictive man. Apparently he is just creating massive road blocks for the Biden administration to restore the treaty with Iran. I guess he saying no war but creating enough problems Biden just cannot go in an restore it.

Back