International Pompeo is aligning a war with Iran by claiming it's home base for Al Qaeda

That will be catasthropic Nuke plants?

Your country will lose all xcredibilty if that happens con you just imagine the amount of people that would die off due to poison radios?

China will rally the werld againts your country and it would be extremely be difficukt to placate you.

You might also lose support from other EU members.

Didnt Israel blow up Syrian nuke plants without fallout?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Outside_the_Box

I wonder if this is giving Dick Cheney a woody and the war hawks excited for all the money that will pour into their pockets.
Well, since Dick isn't in power any longer, I want to know Liz Cheney's opinion on the matter.

Syria is not as important as Iran at this point, Saudis are failing big time vs Yemen who are backed by Iran and USA will try to keep the Saudis loyal to them.
All the weapons they have and the shitton of members of the royal family who export extremism everywhere in the world is bad news, if saudi arabia crumbles it will become a stronghold for those extremist uncomparable to anything we have seen.
And NEOM isn't working out well.

Well it sounds like according to
Brian Williams he Pompano being a small vindictive man. Apparently he is just creating massive road blocks for the Biden administration to restore the treaty with Iran. I guess he saying no war but creating enough problems Biden just cannot go in an restore it.
But, he had Blinken in his cabinet. After leaving State, Blinken has created his own consultancy company that helps corporations find loopholes in sanctions imposed on Iran and China. Tony will find the loopholes needed.

@bobgeese there’s the trump suckler we all know and despise. Must have been eating you up inside to pretend daddy was “never your friend”.

Treason apologist.

But, he had Blinken in his cabinet. After leaving State, Blinken has created his own consultancy company that helps corporations find loopholes in sanctions imposed on Iran and China. Tony will find the loopholes needed.

Blinken is odd for a Jew. I would think a Jew would want to help the only Jewish state on earth. And yet he seems to support empowering Iran and aiding China?

But the real Bogey is actually China,

But I want cheaper Phone products

The pandemic has turned me into a super amateur military historian. I dont agree with D Mac's desire to drop the bomb on the Chinese forces in North Korea, however, I do agree with his desire to fight China. We cant trust them.

I looked around did not see this story yet merge if already was created.

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday accused Iran of actively supporting Al Qaeda, saying the country now serves as a "home base" for the terror group and provides operatives with travel documents and logistical support.

Pompeo's allegations go well beyond previous statements by U.S. intelligence officials, other foreign governments and terrorism experts, who have described a complicated and sometimes tense relationship between the Shiite-ruled government in Tehran and the Sunni extremist group that launched the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

Pompeo, who did not cite U.S. intelligence reporting for his assertions, said the relationship between Iran and Al Qaeda shifted in 2015 just as the regime in Tehran wrapped up an agreement with the United States and other world powers over its nuclear program.

"Everything changed in 2015 — the same year that the Obama Administration and the 'E-3' — France, Germany, and Britain — were finalizing the JCPOA," Pompeo said in a speech, referring to the nuclear deal known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/pompeo-claims-iran-home-base-al-qaeda-n1253940
New Pentagon adviser said Pompeo, senior officials made rich by ‘Israeli lobby’

Douglas Macgregor, aide to new Def. Sec., claimed in 2019 that Bolton was ‘man on the ground’ for Israel lobby at White House, secretary of state ‘has his hands out for money’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-p...-senior-officials-made-rich-by-israeli-lobby/

Complete horseshit from the Israel lobby trying to paint Iran as the hub of Sunni Islamic militancy. Yes Iran did keep some family members of Bin Laden, but that could have more to do with trying to have bargaining chips against Al Qaeda and some influence.

Sunni supremacists like AQ, ISIS and others influenced by Wahabbhi ideology absolutely loathe Shia non-Arab Iran. But the point of such propaghanda is to fool the grass roots conservative voters and moderates, so that they will support military action and or sanctions against Iran.

The pandemic has turned me into a super amateur military historian. I dont agree with D Mac's desire to drop the bomb on the Chinese forces in North Korea, however, I do agree with his desire to fight China. We cant trust them.

McArthur already saw what the Soviets have done to East Germany and by the 1950s he is probably frustrated that the Chinese are much more willing to support the Soviet via proxy when they sent thousands of troops accross the river in North Korea.

Mac knows that failing to totally defeat Kim Il Sung will have far reaching consequence into the future.

Yes I do but I am using history as my guild and the US never actually proved large stash of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Iraqi's would welcome us as liberators and tons of other things including a number of times Iraqi people wanted us out of Iraq. Hardly a reliable record that the American people can trust. Oh and Jared he must be smiling.
Screen-Shot-2020-03-11-at-5.23.23-PM.png
Cool it with the anti-Semitism

The world will be a better place without Pompeo. Not in government and not in the senate.

Thankfully he'll get to see his pet project (max pressure) dismantled before his eyes.

Last edited:
2018 they pulled out the deal in like Spring. Midterms in Autumn. Would of been the best to strike in the 3rd year, 2019 like how Bush waged Iraq in 2003 post midterms. If the strikes on Iran were entirely aerial and sea based I dont see how it would be unpopular. Americans had no issue with Libya or Syria as long as US ground forces arent used. Invasion and occupation is unpopular bombing isnt.

You're still having this wet dream of bombing Iran? It's so pathetic. The fact that you can't see how another middle eastern conflagration wouldn't be popular says more about you than anything, and your detachment from the American view of war. Hell, Trump was elected on an anti-war platform. As an Israel firster you should just settle for the 90% of other things that Trump gave Israel that went above and beyond what a normal president would have.

Your conclusion is wrong. War without consequences is popular. War with consequences is unpopular. A war with Iran, whether bombings or not, would come with consequences.

Any strike would have either have to be so directed as to be insignificant or an all out blitz that would draw significant attention due to the preparations that would need to go into it.

Last edited:
You're still having this wet dream of bombing Iran? It's so pathetic. The fact that you can't see how another middle eastern conflagration wouldn't be popular says more about you than anything, and your detachment from the American view of war. Hell, Trump was elected on an anti-war platform. As an Israel firster you should just settle for the 90% of other things that Trump gave Israel that went above and beyond what a normal president would have.

Your conclusion is wrong. War without consequences is popular. War with consequences is unpopular. A war with Iran, whether bombings or not, would come with consequences.

Any strike would have either have to be so directed as to be insignificant or an all out blitz that would draw significant attention due to the preparations that would need to go into it.

You dont know what you are talking about and Im not into Israel. I am just realistic. I never adovcated for invasion either

Iran is being reigme changed sooner or later. Do you disagree? Do you love Iran? I see you in every Iran thread. You seem very pro Iran and in their defense so strange.

Back