International Pompeo is aligning a war with Iran by claiming it's home base for Al Qaeda

Iran is being reigme changed sooner or later. Do you disagree? Do you love Iran? I see you in every Iran thread. You seem very pro Iran and in their defense so strange.

Yep. I disagree. Regime change, which to give its full name - Regime change for the express benefit of the instigator - will not happen. The dream dies with Trump.

I've always been for a peaceful transition from the current system to a more representative system whatever would improve the situation. The key development is to get the US boot off Irans neck and for both sides to work for mutual benefit. Real change in Iran may occur at the transition when khamanei dies. He's 82 so he hopefully he dies soon.

Im anti regime change morons who want to bring death and destruction to yet another middle Eastern nation.

Im interested in Iran so I follow the region and developments closely.

Lol @ people who don’t believe the claim, because Iran isn’t tactically flexible and doesn’t already fund and train Sunni terrorists

No, Iran isn’t hosting al-Qaeda for the sole purpose of attacks on America, it is hostage taking for the self-defense of Iran, but you’re a fool if you think they’re stopping any attacks on American interests.

Of course this forum is full of idiots who reflexively side with Iran, because they don’t like Saudi Arabia.

You dont know what you are talking about and Im not into Israel. I am just realistic. I never adovcated for invasion either

LOL. Every post of yours is flat out denial if reality in favour of some hair brained attack on Iran before Trump is out of power. The cheerleading is so overwhelming that even Bibi is questioning whether you've got a tenuous grip on reality.

Yep. I disagree. Regime change, which to give its full name - Regime change for the express benefit of the instigator - will not happen. The dream dies with Trump.

I've always been for a peaceful transition from the current system to a more representative system whatever would improve the situation. The key development is to get the US boot off Irans neck and for both sides to work for mutual benefit. Real change in Iran may occur at the transition when khamanei dies. He's 82 so he hopefully he dies soon.

Im anti regime change morons who want to bring death and destruction to yet another middle Eastern nation.

Im interested in Iran so I follow the region and developments closely.

Israel will attack Iran if US wont and they will do it with Gulf Arab support and the US will defend them. Congress will

Regime change happens internally the people rise up upset over the wasted time and evil of the Iranian government.

Complete horseshit from the Israel lobby trying to paint Iran as the hub of Sunni Islamic militancy. Yes Iran did keep some family members of Bin Laden, but that could have more to do with trying to have bargaining chips against Al Qaeda and some influence.

Sunni supremacists like AQ, ISIS and others influenced by Wahabbhi ideology absolutely loathe Shia non-Arab Iran. But the point of such propaghanda is to fool the grass roots conservative voters and moderates, so that they will support military action and or sanctions against Iran.

This is simply not true, trying to distill middle east down to sunni vs shia is just showing blatant ignorance.

IRGC has no problem arming and training sunni jihadis during the Bosnian war.
IRGC has no problems working with groups like Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad that unsuprisingly are sunni.
AQ no 2. had no problem strolling around Tehran on nice august day last year until he met a hail of gunfire from assasins.

Iran is not some hub of sunni jihadism but IRGC has absolutely no problem working with sunni jihadists when it suits them.

They could of started a war with Iran when they bombed bases in Iraq twice.... but yea know TMZ stories and all... How many wars have been started in the last 4 years?

Israel will attack Iran if US wont and they will do it with Gulf Arab support and the US will defend them. Congress will

Well get to find out very soon.

Iarael may try before Biden takes over, but they well find there's a cost associated with trying to pull bullshit at Biden cost.

Ugh....

Iran isn't Arab, it's mostly Persian and other local tribal groups..... they're also Shiite...

PRETTY sure Al Qaeda is more Sunni and filled with Arabs and basically sponsored by the House of Saud or was for a time.

*head, desk, concussion*

Well get to find out very soon.

Iarael may try before Biden takes over, but they well find there's a cost associated with trying to pull bullshit at Biden cost.

They could do it after Biden is president that is what I expect. By summer if they were to do it. I dont have faith in Biden.

Ugh....

Iran isn't Arab, it's mostly Persian and other local tribal groups..... they're also Shiite...

PRETTY sure Al Qaeda is more Sunni and filled with Arabs and basically sponsored by the House of Saud or was for a time.

*head, desk, concussion*

It is more complicated then that. They do fund Hamas in Gaza for example which is Sunni and Arab. It pissed many Persians off so they burned the palestinian flag feeling their government is wasting money on an enemy of Israel and enemy of Iran ideologically speaking.

They could do it after Biden is president that is what I expect. By summer if they were to do it. I dont have faith in Biden.

I doubt it. If the US doesn't want it to happen it won't happen.

Israel doesn't have the capability to take out all the nuclear sites in Iran.

Sabotage operations are one thing. Trying to take out facilities buried under a mountain or under the ground and spread across the entire country is quite another.

If the Pomp wants war with Iraq he should go there himself.

Back