Poll: Who is The BMF?

Who is the BMF?

• Total voters
Nate Diaz is the #1 fake bad motherf*cker. Smoking, giving people the finger, calling fighters scared, it's all high-school level fake tough guy dramatic cliches. He even called Khabib "scared for his life."

B1tch-slapping your boss doesn't make you a badass. Even if you get a video to record it. It makes you a drama queen.

If you tell somebody you're the baddest mother f*cker, you probably aren't. If you want a BMF belt to validate you, you aren't.

The BMF is the kind of guy nobody calls out. Masvidal ruined Diaz.

Since he owns the name now it's obviously Dana White.

If any of those guys had beef with Jon Jones, they’d either back down or get their ass kicked. So it’s Jones.

You can make up your own definition. Mine is: "Most feared and most fearless."

With that definition (a good one) ... Tony and Justin I suppose.. Nobody wants to be locked in a cage with those lads unless there is belt on the line... And even then, I'm sure they would prefer someone else to fight.

Khabib is the one growing up in a warn-torn land with legit terrorists lurking in the mountains and a million ethnic minorities ready to kill one another for honor or glory.

Khabib age 15:
eagle.0.jpg

Khabib now:
Mt4trBd__EM.jpg

Jon Jones, since literally none of those other guys could beat him.

And he doesn't give a fuck if you're a former champ or a pregnant women - hes going to roll right through you.

Last edited:
Love him or hate him its Jones.

The record and stats is proof.
I agree. He acts like the biggest hood rat. I have seen Nate or George in court in a while? Not so bad now are we ?

I think this title should always go to the HW champion

Although, Jon Jones is also not a bad answer.

Like if you put Jorge Masvidal or Nate Diaz in there with Stipe Miocic it's not going to be pretty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back