Poll: Who is The BMF?

Who is the BMF?

• Total voters
Stipe. Baddest mofo is always a heavy
Thats the Baddest man on the planet. This is the BMF baddest muthfuka. Big difference.
My vote is JJ because of his criminal history and shady things hes done to come out on top. He cant even be trusted.

I voted for Gaethje. The guy has zero concern about his own well being. Just imagine how he views his opponents!

Thats the Baddest man on the planet. This is the BMF baddest muthfuka. Big difference.
My vote is JJ because of his criminal history and shady things hes done to come out on top. He cant even be trusted.
How about Joe Son?

The only reasonable answer is Khabib.

He grew up in extreme circumstances (more so than virtually any Westerner) hasn't let his success/fame go to his head (much), is stoic and masculine, and is arguably the best P4P fighter in the game today, who would completely beat the shit out of fighters like Nate Diaz.

The UFC just updated their Anthem...I told you this shit was coming...

The only reasonable answer is Khabib.

He grew up in extreme circumstances (more so than virtually any Westerner) hasn't let his success/fame go to his head (much), is stoic and masculine, and is arguably the best P4P fighter in the game today, who would completely beat the shit out of fighters like Nate Diaz.
BMF's don't wrestle in my perspective.

CrazyDirectKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

LMAO! I remember doing this as a kid.

Imagine connor vs stipe or nate vs stipe lmfao

Maybe stipe throws them outside the cage :D

Khabib is a savage from the mountains and a borderline Islamist. He does not care.

Only downside to his candidacy is that the Dags travel in packs, not so tough.

Gotta go with Big Frank on this one

BMF to me is the last man standing if you stand in the center of the octagon swinging for the fences

The All-Time BMF should be Wanderlei Silva...hands down.

iN4SlixN60WqJyTqzSLZjkCmIYBTbBp7c3db3hiPh00.png
starewanderlei_original.jpg

Current...probably Justin...

Last edited:
Back