Poll: Who is The BMF?

Who is the BMF?

• Total voters
source.gif

tumblr_mj3fyq5N0K1qfrkf9o2_500.gif

Rumble when Active, Masvidal is the coolest hands down though so he gets my vote

I voted jones.
But I think its possible on any given night that stipe could take any other fighter out there

Baddest MF has double digit losses

<GSPWoah>

get the fuck outta here

Diaz is only a "bad MF" to 12 year old kids who still think smoking pot makes you a badass. It's not 1994 anymore bitches.

What makes someone a badass then? Calling people bitches on the Internet like a 12 year old kid?

Half of that list are nice guys and excellent fighters. When I hear bad I'm thinking fights outside the cage. I'm thinking gang jumping Mayhem. Breaking rules. Talking shit.

Nate Diaz is fearless but not feared. In fact he is one of the most fearless fighters in the UFC, but also one of the least feared.

Ronda had the opposite problem, as did Brock. Ronda was feared but not fearless enough to overcome her losses. People were afraid of Lesnar, but he hated to get hit, and visible signs of fear during fights demonstrated he was not fearless.

(Baddest Mother F*cker)

[X] Justin G.
[X] Ruthless Robbie
[X] Tony F.
[X] Francis N.
[X] Khabib
[X] Stipe
[X] Yoel
[X] Paulo C.
[X] Jon Jones
[X] Johnny Walker
[X] Conor
[X] Jorge Masvidal
[X] Nate Diaz
[X] Other (Specify)
Anyone that asks to fight Yoel and wins is a BMF to me.

What makes someone a badass then? Calling people bitches on the Internet like a 12 year old kid?

Winning at all costs weather its cheating , trolling your opponent to get him off his game or diggin down deep in the championship rounds and willing yourself that W

In terms of fight style, it's Gaethje or Ferguson. Voted Gaethje. Borrachinha and Johnny Walker are good shouts too.

Diaz shouldn't be winning; he doesn't fight often enough and he ran away from Conor for most of their two fights.

Masvidal is a BMF outside the octagon, but he has way too many decisions to warrant being that guy.

Khabib is a blanket so obviously shouldn't win. Arguably the best fighter though.

Jones is also arguably the best fighter but he has fought conservatively numerous times. So definitely not him.

Lawler is a terminator but even he's fought conservatively before.

Cowboy needs a mention since he's head of the BMF ranch. But yeah, it ain't him either.

I'll go with Hunt, he fought anyone, trained martial arts a bit later in life unlike most high end fighters and in his youth was so well respected for his street fighting ability Mongrel Mob tried recruiting him.

Sakuraba would have to be up there as well, guy smokes cigarettes constantly, had great cardio and would flat out fight anyone. He'd fight Brock Lesnar for bragging rights alone.

Where Big Meech and Southwest T at?

[QUOTE="johncola, post: 155161095, member: 321585"
Diaz shouldn't be winning; he doesn't fight often enough and he ran away from Conor for most of their two fights. [/QUOTE
@johncola

You're joking, right?

honestly, When i think of the baddest mother fucker, that means anywhere, anytime, on the street whatever.

It's for SURE masvidal or nate diaz. They do not give a fuck and never shy away from physical confrontation. if you called one of them a bitch in the street, they'd slap you. Other people would dismiss you as crazy or just ignore you altogether.

Honorable mention to tony ferguson. He said he'd ankle pick werdum, a HW, right to his face and didn't look the least bit intimidated by him.

[QUOTE="johncola, post: 155161095, member: 321585"
Diaz shouldn't be winning; he doesn't fight often enough and he ran away from Conor for most of their two fights. [/QUOTE
@johncola

You're joking, right?
No. You don't like that narrative, I know. But you focus more on Conor's literal jogs away from the cage to avoid getting trapped, than you do the fact that Nate was backing up while Conor marched towards him for most of the fight.

Back