Poll: What Do Think of Women's Bare Knuckle Fighting?

What do think of women's bare knuckle fighting?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

True as that may be,it doesnt interest me for any special reason. It just seems like boxing but with more facial lacerations and less defensive possibilities.

zzz

Well don’t watch it. You’re as dismissive and uneducated about it as when the ufc first started out.

Believe me. You sound just like those naysayers.
Which was my entire point

Well don’t watch it. You’re as dismissive and uneducated about it as when the ufc first started out.

Believe me. You sound just like those naysayers.
Which was my entire point
Yes im sure its easy to counter anybody's negative feelings about BKF is that ppl said same thing about the ufc. Its really such a brilliant gimmick you have there.

And after catching a few fights,i dont really look forward to watching it,so i wont.

Shittier, trashier version of boxing.

True as that may be,it doesnt interest me for any special reason. It just seems like boxing but with more facial lacerations and less defensive possibilities.

zzz

It’s like boxing minus a lot of the subtleties. That’s why it’s popular. It’s designed for the LCD in combat sport fans. BK fighting is a step back for combat sports.

The real irony of this are the people that deride wmma because of the skill, appear to love BK fighting for its lack of it.

Fuck the majority of the population and f*ck John Mccain,you could use the same argument for the f*ckin Wamma pit,but it still wont mean sh*t.
That's not very nice. And a bit overboard.<Sansa00>

It’s like boxing minus a lot of the subtleties. That’s why it’s popular. It’s designed for the LCD is combat sport fans. BK fighting is a step back for combat sports.

The real irony of this are the people that deride wmma because of the skill, appear to love BK fighting for its lack of it.
Couldnt put it better myself.

I don’t agree with men’s. It shouldn’t be allowed and neither should this. The only time I’d ever punch someone with my bare fists is if we were legit fighting. I wouldn’t do it for sport. I don’t see how you can busts your hands up and shatter facial bones 90 percent of the time for pure sport.

zzz

They invented gloves for a reason. To cut down on unnecessary cuts and hand injuries that mar fights. The fighters are able to fight better without having to worry about that and thus put on better fights.

Just like in hockey, it’s better now that they wear more protective equipment. The goalies are able to make better saves rather than try to get out of the way of big shots and skaters are able to hit each other and play more aggressively with less worry of injury.

I know some see it as more pure and brutal, but I just see it as a hindrance. To each their own, I’m just not interested.

I just hope Veronica Macedo doesn't end up doing that.

In other words, I only find it acceptable for ugly women.

Women shouldn't fight at all imo but if they do they should wear gloves 100%

A woman is too fragile and delicate too take such punishment

zzz

That's the appeal. A lot of people want to like boxing but the unrealistic/sport specific "defensive possibilities" ruin it for them.

The fact that the fights are a maximum of 10 minutes long also helps. A couple of boring fights in a row doesn't waste a large portion of your night.

The downside is of course the fact that the risk:reward for fighters is way behind both MMA and boxing, which keeps the skill level low. But that's a business problem.

Back